Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
18,762 Posts
It's not so much for preventing future threads of the same subject, but if you can accumulate alot of info and pictures of the different tints actually on the cars, it could really help members visualize what their car would look like with similar tinting.
In a search, you could get alot of info and ideas from this 1 thread.Those who think it's a waste of time aren't required to open or participate in the thread.

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
18,762 Posts
I'd love to tint my windows, but with all the fracken deer running around here at night, I wanna keep my visibilty as clear and bright as possible.I see a dozen or so every night on my way home from work-having near misses 2 or 3 times/week.
Hopefully I'll see something here that may work for me.

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
18,762 Posts
wow thats crazy, oh deer :lol::lol::lol:
:lol: yep, the last 4 months of last year I hit 3. 1 did $3,100.00 worth of damage. The other 2 were just headlights and a turn signal.
I don't know anything about tinting windows.
What is the lightest you can go on the side windows that will keep direct sunlight tolerable?

BTW, everyone whos posted pics so far has some really good looking cars/windows.:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.