Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
I love you Kenny <3
but... i don't see the use of this thread lol. Might be useful. I hate tint neways lol
I say we keep it , but only maybe a few pics ...
Also keep it strictly pics.

But then again, depending on the weather, day, angle, camera etc etc there is too many variables when trying to show tine. But I guess it gives the user an Idea.

Was thinking of doing a thread like this for HID temperature/wattage combo. But decided not to... was going to get too many "search" responses. :facepalm:
What do you guys think though? Strictly HID setup with pics only. Cut off pic, and pic of the appearance on the car with only useful info such as brand, temp, wattage etc.

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
If its precut thats even easier,

If you have time take off your door panels for an easier fit with the gasket.

The side windows will be easy, prep means a lot ! so make sure your windows are CLEAN!!!!

again CLEAN!!!

The rear window is a chalenge though ...

Learn how to heat shrink etc.

Im not against doing your own tint and precut is a plus, but it takes time , patience and skill to do it.

also one thing I have against the stuff on ebay, is the quality of the tint. It's probably a cheap dyed film compared to the higher end stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.