Toyota Nation Forum banner
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
It's Soo Hoo like Yoo Hoo
3,220 Posts
got hit with 2 separate tickets for my 20% tint all around.. time to change them! does anyone have a picture of 50% all around with a light interior? i plan to redo the 4 windows to 50% and leave the rear windshield and triangles 20%.

·
270hp = Happy Foot
1,123 Posts
^ x2, 50% is useless unless you just want uv protection, other than that save yourself money and go with no tint in the fronts or get 35% in the front.

·
Low & Slow Cam
2009 Camry Le
2,754 Posts
does your guys rear window get blurry? i noticed some cars their rear windows get blurry or not clear when looking through your rear view mirror anyone know what im talking about? :ugh3::ugh3::ugh3::ugh3:
yes i know what your talking about, i have that after i got my windows tinted, it bother me at first but now i'm use to it...the tint place said its because of the rear defroster are thick and the tint doesn't sit down all the way due to that thick defroster line....

i got 35% in the front and 25% in the rear

·
D33P$3T
2010 Camry SE
350 Posts
right now I have 35% all around, but it's not dark enough for me so I'm gonna remove it myself carefully using the steamer method, and I know a shop that will do it for $90 all around with lifetime warranty, and I will be getting 15%

heres my current 35%:

different wheels showing in all the pics lol

161 - 167 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.