Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 4Runner
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this posted in 2004, but here we go again. I just got my new 2005 4Runner. I love the car, but that damm tire pressure light is driving me crazy. I've read everything from checking all the tire pressures, resetting the indicator (at the base of the steering column), and the scariest, replacing the valve stems and reprogramming the some electronic box. I've checked the pressure in the tires except for the spare. The light was blinking from the day I got it. What's the story? :ugh3:

·
Registered
2 Posts
bob11746 said:
I've seen this posted in 2004, but here we go again. I just got my new 2005 4Runner. I love the car, but that damm tire pressure light is driving me crazy. I've read everything from checking all the tire pressures, resetting the indicator (at the base of the steering column), and the scariest, replacing the valve stems and reprogramming the some electronic box. I've checked the pressure in the tires except for the spare. The light was blinking from the day I got it. What's the story? :ugh3:
It's more than likely your spare that is causing warning - all 5 tires are monitored. Lower your spare & check pressure, I bet it's low.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.