Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4Runner, Highlander
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I looked around the forum, but didn't find info I'm looking for.
What are the stock Tire and Rim sizes for 2011 Highlander Sport? Is it 245/65-R17? What width and offset on OEM rim?
What aftermarket Rim size(s) are compatible? I found that bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and lugs are M12x1.5. What aboit ceneter bore size and offset dimension?
What tire sizes would fit Highlander without rubbing?

·
Registered
4Runner, Highlander
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why Toyota went to 19"? Its uncommon, much less options available and prices are higher then even 20". They should of stick to 18".

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Highlander
116 Posts
Why Toyota went to 19"? Its uncommon, much less options available and prices are higher then even 20". They should of stick to 18".
Toyota probably went to 19" for ride stability and visual appeal while still staying inside of wheel-well tolerances. Probably didn't go to 20" for ride-comfort trade off.

That said, I have read that the brakes are standard across all trims of 2nd Gen Highlanders. One could use the 17" rims from the base model if you are looking for more versatility in tire options.

P245/65R17
Size: 17x7 1/2J
P.C.D: 114.3mm (Pitch Circle Diameter)
Offset: 35mm

·
Registered
4Runner, Highlander
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did anyone successfully installed 8", 8.5" or 9" wide rims with offsets of 38mm, 40mm or 45mm?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.