Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Purchased My 06 Tc In April Of 06, And With It I Received A Tires For Life Warranty. Basically They Are Free. And Not Just The Stock Tires U Can Choose. Well I Think This Is Awsome.........accept. I Heard That Other Dealerships Wont Honor The Warranty. Which Blowsssss If Any Of You Guys Have That Warranty Or Have Even Heard Of It Let Me Know. Im Moving Down To Georgia Soon And I Want My Free Tires Holla At Me Thanks

·
2,691 Posts
It Might be a dealer only promotion to help sell the 06's since the 07's came out so early. It's really about all they can do since they can't price adjust.

·
I am HOT? NO SHIT?
425 Posts
HATEnFATE said:
It Might be a dealer only promotion to help sell the 06's since the 07's came out so early. It's really about all they can do since they can't price adjust.
I would think so as well. Doesn't sound like something Scion would promote.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not a scion thing its toyota they were doing it for all there cars and scions for a few months. ur prolly right but i hope its not a dealership oonly thing thanks fo da imput though. ima have to make sum calls i guess.

·
2,691 Posts
Free tires might be worth the few hour drive back home. :) at least your not moving cross country.

·
1969 Corolla
1969 Corolla
41 Posts
The tires are not really free...almost, depending on how you look at it. The way I understand the Toyota Tires for Life is you must rotate every 5000 miles give or take 500 either way. You pay for the rotations at your Toyota certified shop which logs and tracks your rotations, about 20 bucks a pop. I was a manager at a Toyota dealer here and the average driver was getting around 40,000 miles out of the factory tires. When just one of the tires reaches 2/32 tread depth they will replace all 4. You cannot choose the tires, they are replaced with the same as it came with depending on availability. You basically pay the price of one tire and get three free which is still good. I myself never rotate every 5k and I usually replace them way before 2/32....thats slick man.
Oh yeah...your warranty is good at any toyota dealership

1 - 6 of 6 Posts