Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time has come for some new tires for my '95 Camry LE, any suggestions?

I live in the Northeast and would like something that works ok in winter, does not necessarily have to be all season - or maybe it does? If it snows, I'm generally ok with not driving, car stays in the garage.

Was thinking about either Goodyear or Michelin, any other good brand recs?

Don't want to spend a ton, but looking for the sweet spot in terms of price, perf and durability.

Love my TC, and will keep her for years, but one knock is the handling is soft (could also be my struts), and now i have a 'baby on board' and would love my tires to help with that.

cheers,

Ben

Brooklyn, NY

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Time has come for some new tires for my '95 Camry LE, any suggestions?

I live in the Northeast and would like something that works ok in winter, does not necessarily have to be all season - or maybe it does? If it snows, I'm generally ok with not driving, car stays in the garage.

Was thinking about either Goodyear or Michelin, any other good brand recs?

Don't want to spend a ton, but looking for the sweet spot in terms of price, perf and durability.

Love my TC, and will keep her for years, but one knock is the handling is soft (could also be my struts), and now i have a 'baby on board' and would love my tires to help with that.

cheers,

Ben

Brooklyn, NY
i'd definitely look into Michelin tires. i've been running Michelin harmony's since i got my car and they do well in moderate amounts of snow and ice. I believe theyre discontinued. but yeah, i'm very loyal to michilen tires. I have the harmony's on the camry, LTX M/S's on the truck and hydroedges on the van. :thumbsup:

·
Lost to follow up!
96 Camry Coupes
12,154 Posts
Check out Tire Rack.com. Research, compare tires, prices, then decide what you would like to buy,.

I've bought 2 sets of Fuzion HRI's, and for the money their hard to beat. But thats my opinion, and everyone has one when it come to Tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts