Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am rather upset with the DMV... I baught an 89 Nissan 240sx last Fall, and I was told that the Title would arive in 6-12 Weeks. Well... I waited about 3 months, still nothing... Emailed the DMV, Numberous Calls to them, they said they didnt have records of the title being sent... So I call up Auto-Mart, the ghetto place I baught the car from and they said they sent it 2 days after I made my purchase. I gave up for a while, till last June when I emailed them a rather nasty note. They Appologized and said it would be there in 3-4 weeks. That went by... And TODAY, Sept, 15, It JUST ARIVED... the car has been sitting dead in my driveway for almost an entire year!

Anyone else have problems like this with the DMV? Totally Rediculous (It took ONE day to get the title to the Camry)

I am currently going to be donating the pile of junk to charity(write off ;)) or the junk yard...

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
As far as any relations go no DMV is known to be at the top of anyones list.
I spent 6 hrs bouncing around between human transfers and pre-recorded "push this, push that" bullshit just to find out I was calling the wrong local DMV and I needed to call the main office to get a lost title reissued. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love small town DMVs. I went in, got my plates and while I was there, I decided to get my Missouri DL, all took but 20 minutes in and out, less than a week later, I got my title, it shows my car as a 2 cyl 24hp wagon of unknown model, but whatever, it has the correct VIN and it has the right year and make.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts