Toyota Nation Forum banner

*FRONT BUMPER ONLY* dont let the gen difference influence you, PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE

• Style A

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • Style B

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Style C

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Read the entire thread and post only revelant questions please, everything else will be answered via PM and deleted. All bs will be deleted.

these are the front bumpers that were shown the most interest, and may be produced by an associate of nmecum...

It will be made to fit the gen3.5, since removal of the small lip under the 3.5 grill is all that is required to make it fit on the gen3.
So dont let the gen difference influence you, PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE REGARDLESS OF THE GENERATION DIFFERENCES

The front bumper will ONLY be made if the Camry community decides on it...

this is for the Camry community, and let us not waste this unique opportunity, PLEASE vote on the front style you like, and if you dont, then dont be surprised if your prefered front bumper isnt made...

so VOTE...

these are the front bumper that were shown the most interest

Style A

Style B

Style C

again... It will be made to fit the gen3.5, since removal of the small lip under the 3.5 grill is all that is required to make it fit on the gen3.
So dont let the gen difference influence you, PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE REGARDLESS OF THE GENERATION DIFFERENCES

Read the entire thread and post only revelant questions please, everything else will be answered via PM and deleted. All bs will be deleted.

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
i don't own a gen3/3.5, but i'll throw in my 2 cents

I would definately go with choice B. that's a hot looking kit on a camry :cool:

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
I'm going back and forth btw A & B. My final vote is gonna have to go towards B. I like that it's rounded and seems to flow with the rest of the car better. The opening is a bit bigger than I would like but it still works.

btw-I won't being buying and so you can ignore my vote if you want.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
my kit (C) gets no love..:(

:lol:

and if they're gen. 3.5 bumpers, gen 3 bumper lights WONT fit...

BUT...

bumper lights are around 30 bucks these days, so you WILL need new bumper lights, but it'll be cheap (money wise)...

·
Guess whos back
2000 VW golf
675 Posts
OK man If i am going to throw my money down i don't want some rice ass bumper......B is the cleanest and its just like a lower of our front bumpber.....That and a Razzi rear ummmmmmmmmmm makes me want to cream myself....ohhh and evo skits (because they are plain*)

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
2drcam said:
style b. never seen that kit before where do they sell it??

these are ALL photoshops, Wonton Johnny did A, BLUEMEANIE did B, and I did C...

the voting is for which kit WILL BE MADE....

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.