Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Was the response posted somewhere?
In the Community Help section, Avatars. Kev had asked a general question about then not being visible, then had to "re-submit" his to get it to work. Just more of the BS caused by rushing thru a system update without checking to see if everything worked. 🤦‍♀️

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I like this since he's got two guns = extra trigger but of course is not Harry.

This is a good one of Harry since he's smirking.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Interesting how an avatar is offensive, and the automated system kicked out my avatar, yet the above images display just fine. Either the algorithm for ferreting out "violent" material is slow, or else it is used only for avatars and sigs. All politically correct kind of nonsense if you ask me.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Interesting how an avatar is offensive, and the automated system kicked out my avatar, yet the above images display just fine. Either the algorithm for ferreting out "violent" material is slow, or else it is used only for avatars and sigs. All politically correct kind of nonsense if you ask me.
Well, that's Google for you. We know who's side of the bread they butter up. And then you add in everything their software does or is inter connected with. They probably even have a handful of Senators in their back pocket. ;) 🤦‍♀️

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
At least my avy is showing now.

Btw all you guys with gmail should consider looking up Proton email ect as a non snooping alternative. Is free encrypted email: https://protonmail.com/

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Pays dividends to have multiple email addresses. I use a GMX email as a catch-all for spam, particularly when you need to provide an email address for some web sites and know they're going to spam you as a result. Problem solved.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
13 Participants
TrailDust
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing