Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"S" everywhere
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
varietta said:
can't make it this time. work overtime! :mad: and car is in pieces right now.
overtime? big $$$$ should buy us for dinner man.... :) meet won't start probably around 8 or 9 pm.

did u hammer ur car into pieces again? i know u did hammer little pieces off it @ the track last time...:confused:

·
Noob again!
651 Posts
dark_serphen said:
overtime? big $$$$ should buy us for dinner man.... :) meet won't start probably around 8 or 9 pm.

did u hammer ur car into pieces again? i know u did hammer little pieces off it @ the track last time...:confused:
Hahaha, sure man! :p

Ooh. i took the bumper off my car.. and i was going to make some repairs/maintenance to it but i never go around to doing it in time. but i'll put it all back together sometime this week hopefully. i haven't driven my car since the last lapping day! hahaha that's sad :(

·
"S" everywhere
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
varietta said:
Hahaha, sure man! :p

Ooh. i took the bumper off my car.. and i was going to make some repairs/maintenance to it but i never go around to doing it in time. but i'll put it all back together sometime this week hopefully. i haven't driven my car since the last lapping day! hahaha that's sad :(
hahah, u were sad but ur car was happy for sure...cuz u looked after it nice and let it rested for awhile. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.