Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***edit: wait patiently for pics to load!!***

lots of BORO COROLLAS TURNED BLING!! pure hotness, i couldnt help but keep snapping pics.

dont mind my hand shaking, i suck. so there are some fuzzy pics...here are some teasers:

the album: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3472040093

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn, teasers dont work...let me fix that for u guys

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Nice:thumbup:

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ puhaha thanks.

those guys have nice cars :D i miss owning a corolla now T_T

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drewscam said:
nice, but not digging the civic with the red rims
dont mind the civic, i dont know who owns it. what kind of idiot drives a civic but goes to a TN meet? honestly...

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CSI flamed us because TN'ers sink money into "peices of shit"
:lol:

i didnt even bother replying to what they said...

"ae86's are so drifting bandwagon
ae92's are so useless.

and other then mismatched lips and kouki bumpers, there ain't nothing jdm about those cars. It's still the same reason why I was banned from TN, because you guys are still ricers, trying to show the rides off when they're not even close to jdm or near any racing/drifting capabilities.

it's like pimping a civic with primered body kits and bookshelf wings."

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.p...4585146&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

OooOo :roll:

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
celicaboi said:
stop leanin on my car Phi!
Would you have prefered that I got in the car with your fiance to entertain her :naughty: :p:

Nice meet fellas. Great turnout again. The variety of cars was a treat. It was kewl seeing some peeps I haven't seen in a while aswell as some new faces. Some highlights for me were Eye8puss's repainted and kitted Gen3, Allblackalltrac's (and his bro's) mythical Halftrac - which by the way I still want a ride in :)

Mista- Love the job you do at every meet man. btw- whoever de-badged their Trix needs some GooGone or Simple Green to remove that glue.

See ya next month before (some of the) cars go in for winter storage :(

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
boroEF said:
CSI flamed us
Maybe it's because the guy who posted those pics on CSI doesn't drive a Corolla anymore? :D

Oh I think you stole some guy's avatar in that forum. ;) :lol:

Mistamatrix:

Pics are awesome as always, and I got footage of the limo girls!!! :wowza:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
great meet....lots of new faces....nice pics....

and great cruise afterwards:thumbup:

·
Official TN Chic
71 Posts
wow i missed such a good meet.. dam school... i wish i was there.. but the pics are really nice.. and the cars there were WOW:eek: nice... expecially that back to teh future looking one.. thats a nice one ...

·
Boooost
159 Posts
where did everyone cruise to after the meet??had to leave early for a buddy's birthday....

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
You guys know what's funny... Cyril posted there but he never bothers to post here anymore.. hmmm. :confused: :confused:

hahaha.. Fatredcircle is just mad cuz he got his ass banned from TN.. lol :lol:

I drove civics before.. I rather drive my car than any Civic out there.. they're just hating cuz all the Civics out there look the same as the next one, riced out with the same shit wings, body kits, wheels, etc, etc... :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts