Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally some Camry's showed up! Here they are. I forget which user name goes to which Camry though :lol:

My Camera sucks for night shots :(

(this is the rest of the pics from the meet if anyone is intrested)
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2724603#post2724603

All the way from NY (studying in Toronto)

Tony The Tigers turbo'd Camry

And Mine. :)

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: yea it does now that you mention it. I'm usually the only Camry that shows up.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
love the white cam and the ls400s. hopefully the northeast meet will be as successful as this one was. hmm i wonder how large of a meet we would have if we had northeast and canadian people make 1 large meet....

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
Looks like a good meet up! maybe sometime in the summer I'll head to one. Maybe I should borrow my dad's 6th gen cam instead of getting being the odd one out in a riced out honda :lol:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ there was a ton of riced out Hondas that showed up at like 10...rippin around the parking lot like jackasses showing off...almost hit a few ppl... ignorant fools..

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
^ there was a ton of riced out Hondas that showed up at like 10...rippin around the parking lot like jackasses showing off...almost hit a few ppl... ignorant fools..
should of had tony the tiger show off a little bit too ;) they would of left very quick....

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
nah, we're not like that, we have no reason to show off. :)
true. its nice to know you have it and to once in a while suprise some of these people. to be honest i hate show offs but to sometimes make them stop you need to shut them up if you know what i mean. ;) very good that you guys resisted the urge. i probably would of done the same.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Punks, your wheel gap makes my cry... Oh wait... I'm out of tears already! LOL :D

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what wheel gap? there is none :D can't even get a finger between the fender and tire..

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
yeah sounds about right. Timmy's is always packed with ricers. There all heat bags but its not just limited to honda's , pretty much any teen with a car. I hear the timmys in woodbridge is pretty bad. Alot of street racing and meet ups happen there. I remember a few years back when a cop actually went and asked a few guys to race in a integra type r... long story short..they fell for the trap

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was all hondas this time. Cops always do a drive by too.

You should come out sometime.

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
i'll try to sometime in the summer. I have exams coming up soon so I for sure wont be able to for the month of april.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts