Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
CTM/ShiftGate CAMRY
Jspec 92 Camry V6
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im with Phi of course and Im so trying to meet as much of you as I can befor I leave tomorrow morning, Phi and I will be at the Kennedy Commons at 7PM for a meet and great sort of thing then head to the nearest poll hall for some drinks and fun chat! We will be there so head out and meet us there thanks guys look forward to seeing as much of you there as I can!

PS: If you guys can come but are going to be later give Phi a call! Phi said hi!:gaydumbo: LOL!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
hmmm.....SWIS and I will try to make it tonite if she doesn't go to the gym...is PHI working tonite??.....

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Phi has a week off - that lazy ass.

When I first saw "pool night" I thought we were going to a swimming pool.

I'll try my best to drop by to meet you Racerhex, since we missed each other at Niagara.

·
searchin'
389 Posts
i'll be working on the car in the afternoon, but i'll try to drop by & say hello. i'll give u a holla, Phi, if i can't find you guys :( where at KC's? :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey Jeff,

I just sent you a PM, let me know what time you'll be able to make it to KC with a # I can contact you.

Thanks!

·
Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
2,490 Posts
sup guys? i may make it, but i'll try.

for any of you who dunno Racerhex, his name is Aaron, very entertaining guy to talk to. :thumbup:

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
ptballer3271 said:
Is kennedy commons in t.o?
Just hit the 401 go east till you hit kennedy exit and go south one light to william kitchen road turn left and follow it around till the end ( short distance ) at the second stop sign turn right and follow that dtreet around the bend and you will come to a litlle plaza with a Tim Hortons, Muscle Mag and somthing else there... Just look for some toyota's!

Hope to see ya there as we wil be comming!

Now I get to get phi's ass for that comment in O/T.

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
Silver Streak said:
Where are ya guys gonna be at KC? Just in the parking lot or something? Where are ya playing pool?

If I'm not with my gf, I'll try and drop by....
Why don't you bring your gf?

·
searchin'
389 Posts
nice to see you guys again :cool: sorry Jon & I couldn't stick around long, we had to get back to working on the powerlocks & my sideskirts. see u guys at the eastend & oldskool meet(s) :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
VVT-i Owns said:
Off Topic but what happened to your car Q?:(
lots of bad luck this summer.......been slowly getting all my parts together to build my motor and make it a little more bullet proof for next yr.....should have kept the car stock.....lol....

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
Nice meet guys... I had fun playing pool and chillin with the TN crowd...
Nice to meet a new face too (Racerhex) and see the regulars in between month end meets... :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts