Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
That's cool could you incorporate the Tach like the other design you showed fir the Celica decal? Also could you try making the word Nation a metalic grey? Just to see what it would look like?

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wider text on all of them, i agree the font was to skinny.

gray version

with tach v1

with tach v2

comments ideas, ill be back later tonight, not much to do, snowed in for the next few days.

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
I was thinking a darker grey and incorporate the tach into the design?

With the tach at the end it looks like an after taught?
Could you use this tach and place it about the middle part of the decal? White toyota, dark grey nation, and white .com, and the tach maybe in red???
Could you try this font?

You designs are looking great so far!!

·
what rock? oops...
376 Posts
/\ i agree that would look pretty great:clap: maybe even withought the .com would look cleaner because you could make the text thicker

o and make it a decal and not a sticker

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
05TRDOffRoad said:
I don't really like the type underneath TN, but I do like the underline.

Yeah you might have a point!??
But that is a nice design do you think you might be able to incorporate the TRD "white and red" hatch marks? Maybe right smack in the middle?? What do you think?

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Jredneck480 said:
looks to ricey with the tach on there, in my opionion of course, but we need something more offroad looking
But don't we have ricey trucks?? I pretty sure it's not an American truck??:dunno:
But hey this is open forum and we welcome all design input!! Post up a design, and let us see what you have in mind?

·
A.K.A. Ty
2005 Tacoma TRD OR
768 Posts
I can't figure out how to outline my text. Right now it's just white text on a black background. When I put the hash marks behind the text the white just mixes together. Maybe nick09 can help out?

1 - 20 of 229 Posts