Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the TRD front strut bar installed and the handling is great through turning and curves, but I still have the TRD rear sway bar sitting around yet to be installed at some point. The front I know for sure would need the bar because there's nothing there, but in the rear there's already a stock bar, I don't think the difference would be that noticeable for the TRD rear sway bar. What do you guys think?

Throwing this out there too, selling my Tein S-Tech springs --> http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3332071

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By 'UR'? I need some argumentative reasons to install it xD It's cuz I just noticed I'm tight budget at the moment (until I finally took a look at my summer creditcard usage x.x) so I'm trying to sell whatever's laying around that I don't need. I mean I'm good right now to pay it off, but that leaves me in a tighter budget for the upcoming winter months haha/

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,339 Posts
install it! and get the rear strut by UR
+1 :thumbsup:

The difference over the stock bar is very noticeable. I've got the TRD RSB along with the 19mm UR RSB & UR Rear upper strut brace, the car is now much more neutral than stock. It is truly amazing the way my Corolla handles now. :naughty:

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
By 'UR'? I need some argumentative reasons to install it xD It's cuz I just noticed I'm tight budget at the moment (until I finally took a look at my summer creditcard usage x.x) so I'm trying to sell whatever's laying around that I don't need. I mean I'm good right now to pay it off, but that leaves me in a tighter budget for the upcoming winter months haha/
+1 :thumbsup:

The difference over the stock bar is very noticeable. I've got the TRD RSB along with the 19mm UR RSB & UR Rear upper strut brace, the car is now much more neutral than stock. It is truly amazing the way my Corolla handles now. :naughty:
UR= Ultra Racing and I think its a Malaysian company and trust Supercharged! he has all of the bars that is offered for the car....i think.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,678 Posts
Install it because your car will be more awesomer than it is now.

Shame that you are selling your S-techs... your car looked hot with them. (I normally don't like chrome rims, but you somehow pulled it off nicely)

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,339 Posts
You already bought it & have it, just install it & you will than realize it was worth every penny. :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
best way to tell if ull want it or not is to take ur car for a fun run as is...install the RSB take it on the same trail n c if u want it or not

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.