Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Don't know about putting this on my new truck being aftermarket. But if you like it, go for it. :)

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
There has already been a long thread on these, try searching you'll find a lot of useful opinions on them plus some pics of them installed.

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Too much, unless you match the rest of your truck to look as bad:D

·
Just duct tape it!
612 Posts
too bad they couldnt listen to what people actually wanted. They couldnt just make an actual clean projector. They had to make some nasty barf looking creation of blah. Shame on them! The home made retro's look 100000x better. Someone produce something like that :)

·
Registered
06 Tacoma DBL Cab
22 Posts
What the hell are you thinking? Just kiddin man. Yeah they look a little to tuner for a truck, but I know you and you want to be different!

·
Registered
39 Posts
yea i tried to search for them bc i would like to see what they look like installed...kinda curious bout what they look like....cant find it....any1 have the link???.....

·
Master Slouch
2006 Toyota Tacoma
351 Posts
On a dropped and decked out X-Runner, I bet these would look okay.

·
SOOPER DOODIE!!!
2007 Tacoma
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, i saw they were for offroad/show only. i'd hate to have to rely on them going through a big mud hole. regular headlights get cloudy enough without having to worry about those little ones. i'd like to see some good looking projectors, but looks like we'll have to wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts