Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
that looks damn good....just throw some 5 spoke aluminums on there...

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
DUDE!!! adam...where hav u been? ive messaged u soooo many times!! i was wondering about that HVAC system i had u pull. could u PM me ur #? so i can contact u. cuz i guess u never get my PM's. thanks man

anyways...hate the wheels.
i kinda like the kit tho,
he had to have it imported from japan ...they make no wagon kits here. nice.

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
That looks like a regular Gen 3 Sedan body kit modified to fit. I've seen the sides and rear before
i doubt it is a sedan kit. considering the plate goes on the bumper on the sedan;). so its MOST likely that its a imported kit...unless they did some major fiberglass work to cover up the plate location on the bumper...and modded all the points of attachment... thts what i thnk.:thumbsup::D

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
i doubt it is a sedan kit. considering the plate goes on the bumper on the sedan;). so its MOST likely that its a imported kit...unless they did some major fiberglass work to cover up the plate location on the bumper...and modded all the points of attachment... thts what i thnk.:thumbsup::D
same kit as mine. im going with alot of fiberglass work. and covering up the plate "hole" on the bumper isnt that much work.

·
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
^:eek: He is right...I just compared the two...although if there is fab work done to the bumber then it is almost flawless...the lines seem to be even...

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
same kit as mine. im going with alot of fiberglass work. and covering up the plate "hole" on the bumper isnt that much work.
hmm, then i guess jt was right
^:eek: He is right...I just compared the two...although if there is fab work done to the bumber then it is almost flawless...the lines seem to be even...
SEE...that was my only concern... it looks flawless. damn.

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
hmm, then i guess jt was right

SEE...that was my only concern... it looks flawless. damn.
i cant tell if its flawless, the only MAJOR work i think would be on the back bumper and from the picture its too hard to tell, i THINK i can see a curve were the plate would be....but i cant be sure...

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
there is no way tht this is a sedan kit. look at the end of the top of the rear. it curves up. the sedan doesnt do tht. its onnly on the wagon.

see...

now look at this one, (i kno its not the same kit...but it gets the point across)

!:D!

·
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
Hmmm.....maybe thats the jdm wagon version of prnc_chrmngs kit...Adam shoulda hunted him down and asked him to join TN

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.