Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warning. extremely graphic. don't look if you don't want to see people
slaughtered with no mercy by stanley "tookie" williams

this is what "tookie" did do

and they were PEOPLE (although several "buddha heads" were included,
according to to Nobel Prize nominee Tookster)

here is albert owens, deceased:

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim1adweb.jpg

here is ye-chen lin, deceased:

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim3adweb.jpg

here is tsai-shai yang, deceased:

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim2adweb.jpg

and now "tookie" do speak.

to newsweek, yet!

For 24 years, you have disputed your guilt in killing four people. You've
said it numerous times in this conversation. Would you say their names?
Pardon? [Phone appears to be cut off by prison. Silence.]
Williams's advocate, Barbara Becnel, responds. 'What kind of question is
that? Either way he answers that, he's f----ed. That's a racist question.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
end_is_near1 wrote:
> warning. extremely


Don't come in here playing on people's emotions. You weren't on the
jury pal.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> end_is_near1 wrote:
>> warning. extremely

>
> Don't come in here playing on people's emotions. You weren't on the
> jury pal.
>


Typical fucking cocksucker LIEbrawl...taking the murderers' side.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In article <[email protected]>,
"end_is_near1" <[email protected]> wrote:

> warning. extremely graphic. don't look if you don't want to see people
> slaughtered with no mercy by stanley "tookie" williams
>
> this is what "tookie" did do
>
> and they were PEOPLE (although several "buddha heads" were included,
> according to to Nobel Prize nominee Tookster)
>
> here is albert owens, deceased:
>
> http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim1adweb.jpg
>
> here is ye-chen lin, deceased:
>
> http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim3adweb.jpg
>
> here is tsai-shai yang, deceased:
>
> http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim2adweb.jpg
>
> and now "tookie" do speak.
>
> to newsweek, yet!
>
> For 24 years, you have disputed your guilt in killing four people. You've
> said it numerous times in this conversation. Would you say their names?
> Pardon? [Phone appears to be cut off by prison. Silence.]
> Williams's advocate, Barbara Becnel, responds. 'What kind of question is
> that? Either way he answers that, he's f----ed. That's a racist question.


You mean to say they're putting the poor guy to death for only three
murders?? What is this world coming to?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Gentleman Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "end_is_near1" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> warning. extremely graphic. don't look if you don't want to see people
>> slaughtered with no mercy by stanley "tookie" williams
>>
>> this is what "tookie" did do
>>
>> and they were PEOPLE (although several "buddha heads" were included,
>> according to to Nobel Prize nominee Tookster)
>>
>> here is albert owens, deceased:
>>
>> http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim1adweb.jpg
>>
>> here is ye-chen lin, deceased:
>>
>> http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim3adweb.jpg
>>
>> here is tsai-shai yang, deceased:
>>
>> http://www.johnandkenshow.com/blogimages/tookievictim2adweb.jpg
>>
>> and now "tookie" do speak.
>>
>> to newsweek, yet!
>>
>> For 24 years, you have disputed your guilt in killing four people. You've
>> said it numerous times in this conversation. Would you say their names?
>> Pardon? [Phone appears to be cut off by prison. Silence.]
>> Williams's advocate, Barbara Becnel, responds. 'What kind of question is
>> that? Either way he answers that, he's f----ed. That's a racist question.

>
> You mean to say they're putting the poor guy to death for only three
> murders?? What is this world coming to?


It's those HORRIBLE meanies, the Republicans. They just don't understand how
getting bunged FORCES someone to kill, kill and kill again.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:07:19 GMT, Gary Eickmeier
<[email protected]> wrote:

>What does this have to do with Toyota?
>
>Gary Eickmeier


Not a damned thing...

Why the hell are you posting it?

How is Merrily Way doing today?

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 06:05:48 +0000, Sharx35 spake:

>
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> end_is_near1 wrote:
>>> warning. extremely

>>
>> Don't come in here playing on people's emotions. You weren't on the
>> jury pal.
>>

>
> Typical fucking cocksucker LIEbrawl...taking the murderers' side.


Here we go again -- pussy boi Menhaden (aka Sharx35) posting his big words
with nothing to back them up.... hehe he's a good Republican!

You never answered my question Menhaden35... when you coming down to
Yankee land to enlist?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> end_is_near1 wrote:
>> warning. extremely

>
> Don't come in here playing on people's emotions. You weren't on the
> jury pal.
>


That YOU object is reason enough to comment.

YOU were not on the jury, L.Richard.

The jury and courts have convicted and reconvicted that piece of human
filth.

Even the most Liberal court in the nation ... the 9th Circuit has upheld his
sentence.

L.Richard ... you're a troll.

--

- Philip
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
badgolferman wrote:
> Learning Richard, 12/11/2005,12:34:58 PM, wrote:
>
> > Menhaden35

>
> What is this?


bait fish -- used commonly for crabbing
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Philip wrote:
>
> L.Richard ... you're a troll.


you're a lazy ass. next time, type my name out.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
badgolferman wrote:
> Learning Richard, 12/11/2005,12:34:58 PM, wrote:
>
> > Menhaden35

>
> What is this?


The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]



menhaden \men*ha"den\, n. (Zool.)
An American marine fish (Brevoortia tyrannus) of the
Herring family (Clupeidae), chiefly valuable for its oil
and as a component of fertilizers; -- called also
mossbunker, bony fish, chebog, pogy, hardhead,
whitefish, etc.
[1913 Webster]



WordNet (r) 2.0 [wn]



menhaden
n : shad-like North American marine fishes used for fish meal
and oil and fertilizer [syn: Brevoortia tyrannis]
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> Philip wrote:
>>
>> L.Richard ... you're a troll.

>
> you're a lazy ass. next time, type my name out.
>


But it's a waste of time typing out your name. From the comments we've all
seen on this board, you ain't learned a thing. You're still on the NAA(L)CP
liberal plantation.

Charles
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Learning Richard, 12/11/2005,1:40:38 PM, wrote:

> menhaden \men*ha"den\, n. (Zool.)
> An American marine fish (Brevoortia tyrannus) of the
> Herring family (Clupeidae), chiefly valuable for its oil
> and as a component of fertilizers;


But he's not even American...!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scott in Florida wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:07:19 GMT, Gary Eickmeier
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>What does this have to do with Toyota?
>>
>>Gary Eickmeier

>
>
> Not a damned thing...
>
> Why the hell are you posting it?


I believe it was posted by end is near1.
>
> How is Merrily Way doing today?


Is that a threat?

Gary Eickmeier
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gary Eickmeier wrote:
> Scott in Florida wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:07:19 GMT, Gary Eickmeier
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >>What does this have to do with Toyota?
> >>
> >>Gary Eickmeier

> >
> >
> > Not a damned thing...
> >
> > Why the hell are you posting it?

>
> I believe it was posted by end is near1.


No, geickmei...

you posted it.

> >
> > How is Merrily Way doing today?

>
> Is that a threat?


Yes, he is threatening to send you merrily along the way.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Philip wrote:
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > Philip wrote:
> >>
> >> L.Richard ... you're a troll.

> >
> > you're a lazy ass. next time, type my name out.
> >

>
> L.R ... that's all the recognition you get.
> --
>
> - Philip


OH Philip... you're such a card.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In article <[email protected]>,
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Philip wrote:
> > "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > Philip wrote:
> > >>
> > >> L.Richard ... you're a troll.
> > >
> > > you're a lazy ass. next time, type my name out.
> > >

> >
> > L.R ... that's all the recognition you get.
> > --
> >
> > - Philip

>
> OH Philip... you're such a card.


Looks like they're going to put Tookie to sleep tonight. The Arnold
turned down the last minute appeal for clemency.

I am not a death penalty advocate, but whatever.
--
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top