Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
SLOROLA
Scion tC
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im brittney i currently drive an 07 Scion tC thats gloss black. I am getting a corolla-s on sunday and i CANNOT decide between white or gray. suggestions or pros and cons to either? ive had a pearl white car but never gray so im curious as to what you guys think!

·
Registered
629 Posts
gray ftw...i was debating on the white and gray when i was shopping but once i saw them both in person i just had to get the gray. To me personalty the gray matches the "S" black and blue interior and the gray just had a nicer shine to it

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Corolla
63 Posts
While I am obviously a little biased (as I have the grey), I was faced with the exact same color dilemma.... Both look Great! That said, the subtle difference that made me go with Grey is that it is a little easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
While I am obviously a little biased (as I have the grey), I was faced with the exact same color dilemma.... Both look Great! That said, the subtle difference that made me go with Grey is that it is a little easier to keep clean.
+1, Gray is easier to keep clean.

But I just love the way my Corolla looks. Its just rewarding the way it looks when you keep it clean!

:banana::banana::banana:

·
SLOROLA
Scion tC
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The reason I am torn is because i love the cleaness of the white but where i live there are so many tractor trailers and when rocks hit the bumper it turns black and then its spotted!! thats why i am considering the gray plus i love the sparkle. so hard! all the colors are great!

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
How long are you planning on keeping the car?

·
Registered
629 Posts
The reason I am torn is because i love the cleaness of the white but where i live there are so many tractor trailers and when rocks hit the bumper it turns black and then its spotted!! thats why i am considering the gray plus i love the sparkle. so hard! all the colors are great!
That was another plus on the MGM, the rock chips in the bumper sorta blends in unless ur trying to find them...but if u do want the white, u can get a clear bra so u wont get any rock chips

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
That was another plus on the MGM, the rock chips in the bumper sorta blends in unless ur trying to find them...but if u do want the white, u can get a clear bra so u wont get any rock chips
x2 clear bra helps a lot! and I wish I got it when i bought the car for my silver which also kinda blends in but not as good as MGM:headbang:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts