Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Saturday May 30th, 2009 from 8pm - ???

Where: At the Tim Horton's located inside the Kennedy Commons in Scarborough ON, right at Kennedy Rd and HWY 401. Tim's is right at the corner of William Kitchen rd and Progress ave. Turn east into Progress Ave from Kennedy rd and you will see the Tim's on your left hand side.

Map -> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=16&iwloc=addr

Ha! I beat you to it punks! :D

That time of the month again everyone, come out for a coffee, donut, timbit, ice coffee/capp, etc... just come out and enjoy the weather and company. :welcome:

WARNING: laughing at my Toyota Protege will net you a 2-week ban. :ugh3: :yikes: :lol:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
I'll be back in town- so I'll be there :thumbup:

it's been a while... :p:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
You didn't beat me..i LET you :lol:

I'm in Toronto for the Red Sox vs. Jays all afternoon...i might be a bit later since i'll be going home and eatting and stuff..but i'll be there.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
If the weather looks up that day... I'll come out.

I might be bringing a buddy too, we'll see... yeah it'll be my first meet ever :D :eek:

·
Beware of pigs
Little Pig
2,446 Posts

I might be bringing a buddy too, we'll see... yeah it'll be my first meet ever :D :eek:
So we need some form of ID from you to do a proper :welcome: :D

and hey cykaaro did u make it to the west end meet? I'll assemble my full complement of gadgets in prep for the track the day after. :cool: :clap:

·
First time Corolla owner
2009 Corolla
573 Posts
i will most def be there, and Ren, I promise I wont diss your toyota protege i just think we should take ceremonial pictures of the Toyota badge going on the Mazda lol

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts

rain or shine!!

shine = come and stay a long time

rain = come and stay a little bit

:lol:

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just look for the 7th gen that's still rolling on steelies :lol:

You can't miss me!
It is a custom for new mods to come out and buy the other mods coffees... :D :welcome:

With that said, Justin still owes me a double double. :slap: :lol:

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Great..... just when Timmy's raises their prices during a recession :ugh3: :disappoin

You mods should PM me with your orders as the date for the meet approaches so I don't forget.

Please limit yourself to ONE item. :D

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was joking, lol! but I'll take a large ice coffee. :lol:

·
all my heros are evil
camry
805 Posts
and hey cykaaro did u make it to the west end meet? I'll assemble my full complement of gadgets in prep for the track the day after. :cool: :clap:
Nope. Mid-week for me is a no go. Will try to make it as usual, depending on my schedule that day.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
I don't know if i'll make this one. I'll do my best. Kind of low on money, and have blown my budget for gas this month already....But we'll see.

It's not a definite no, more of a maybe.

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
2,374 Posts
I may make it, depends on my kids. If you see a weird looking brown guy with a Subaru Forester, that would be me.:cool:

Nadeem

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ lol

we'll keep an eye out

1 - 20 of 125 Posts