Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this question i would ask j&h do u know to what specifications the head of the 3sgte needs to be torqued down to because when i changed my timing belt im going to tell my mechanic to torque down the head.

and i know this question has been already asked but which vac hose on the intake manifold do u plug to eliminate fuel cut?

and how much power can the stock internals take before i need to change them, b/c i know the stock fuel system can support 300 rwhp

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Eliminating fuel cut is a little risky. Spend the $10 a build one. But if you wanna just pull the hose.... it is the one going into the pressure sensor. If you are standing in back of your car.... there are two little black boxes on the right hand side... closests to you. One says 'pressure sensor' on it... and has a vac line coming out of it. Just pull and plug that hose.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
stock fuel can not support 300rwhp...i have 550s and a walboro....and i was running out of fuel.....stock internals should be able to hold 300rwhp as long as u have proper tuning....i didn't have so much luck....my FPR failed and i melted number 2....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iight

thanks for the replies everyone mrq how much power do u think the stock fuel system can hold if tunned properly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts