Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we have decided it would be fun to have a truck of the month, big thanks to Bill Brasky for the great idea. Cheers to him.:thumbup: Just to let everyone know there will be no specific criteria for choosing a truck, no set amount of mods, no anything. The only thing we ask is that you keep your pics in the picture thread up to date. That is the source from which the moderators will choose a truck each month, so if you want to be considered it's a good idea to show us what you have.

Also we have decided that in order to keep things lite we will have a theme of sorts for every month. You never know what it could be. We will keep all doors open and we will strive to ensure all our choices are non-biased, and that we achieve a good balance for all types of trucks, lifted, slammed, totally stock, dirty, clean , all will be considered. If you own a 05+ Tacoma and post a pic or two in the picture thread your truck has a chance.

The whole idea is for this to be fun for everyone. There will be no flaming of the choices and anyone who does so will have their post removed. This is important to note because if the moderators see an excess of negative comments beginning to make there way into a TOTM thread we will simply stop having a TOTM, it's that simple. Again the goal is to have fun with this not to belittle a persons truck or the choices that are made for TOTM. Also begging and pleading to be chosen is also frowned upon so it is best to display a modicum of modesty when posting your pics or making comment about the TOTM.

With that said the February truck of the month will be displayed very soon, so watch for it.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
If you have any immodest pics of your truck adorned with hot females then you can PM them to me, which might sway the vote. ;)

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
My truck doesn't deserve to be truck of the month until I drop the upcoming system in it :D

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
I hate the Little Mermaid.

Nice T-Maxx though. I had a heavily modded .21 T-maxx.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Naw. It would be too chaotic, and there would be too much drama.

The only thing you can do is post good pics of your Tacoma in the Show your Truck sticky.

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Pb said:
Naw. It would be too chaotic, and there would be too much drama.

The only thing you can do is post good pics of your Tacoma in the Show your Truck sticky.
Yeah. As much as I would want to participate? I can see your point! Oh well? Looking forward to see the choices!! I know we have some great truck here!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
What is this!?
06 Double Cab Tacoma
821 Posts
I use to have an electirc monster truck i think it was r-maxx? But it used 2 battery pack and all 6 of my pack died so it had to go bought a tc3 (car) instead =)

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
BlkDCabTaco said:
I use to have an electirc monster truck i think it was r-maxx? But it used 2 battery pack and all 6 of my pack died so it had to go bought a tc3 (car) instead =)
It was an E-maxx. Buy a new battery pack and get a good charger. :hammer:

LanNinja said:
Are moderators exempt? Too bad if they are bc they have some of the best trucks.
I don't guess we have to be exempt. Maybe later on down the road one of the mods will be TOTM. It's up to the other mods.

·
Heart Art
1,355 Posts
is there any way to have just a TOTM sticky instead of the general show your truck thread? it seems like it would make more sense rather than adding to the already 116 page thread. Also, that way we would have one place to go for all TOTM pics, winners and discussions. just a thought...

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Jesse1983 said:
is there any way to have just a TOTM sticky instead of the general show your truck thread? it seems like it would make more sense rather than adding to the already 116 page thread. Also, that way we would have one place to go for all TOTM pics, winners and discussions. just a thought...
We've got it all under control. Each TOTM will have their own thread. There will be a sticky thread with links to each months choice. Like the DIY Mod sticky.

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
I am really liking this idea... I am going to take some pics of JRedneck's truck, now that it's completely lifted he needs to be nominated! That things a beast!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts