Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
O.K. here it is!
I need everyone interested to post up 5 of their favorite trucks from the month of Febuary ONLY!
Only picture that were posted in Febuary may be considered. Starts at the bottom of pg. 84-89 of the "Show your truck thread".

Make your post 1-5 and put the members name. No pictures.(To keep the clutter down. And Not influence others)

Please refrain from making comments on this Thread!
Post you 5 Choices and that's it!

Out of everyones 5 choices I will tally the the vote to see which 5 trucks get to be in our final "TOTM" Members Choice!

(Every picture posted in Febuary can be considered. I reduced it to 5 choices by request.) 2007 winners "ARE" eligible it's a new year! Everyone who post Pictures can be considered!:thumbup:

Except 2008 winners:(They can win only once) These are NOT eligible.
January 08: 2006Nightrider
February 08: trdguykc
March 08:
April 08:
May 08:
June 08:
July 08:
August 08:
September 08:
October 08:
November 08:
December 08:

After all the nominations are in. I will make a Poll thread and everyone will have a chance to vote!

Please make you selections by C.O.B. 3/20/08.

Any submissions made after that time will NOT be considered!

Have fun!

I need everyone to make 5 selections. in order to have a fair nomination process.

ONLY MAKE YOUR 5 SELECTIONS!
Remember! No Comments on other members Choices!

I need ALL 5 Choices!

It would be unfair in the calculations if you picked more or less.

So Please pick 5

Thank you!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Truckie
Tacodoc
LittleNasty
TacoSalad
TRDTacoma84

·
PS I'm a pussy
08, tacoma 4x4
369 Posts
Lan Ninja
ilovetacos
Dahveee
tacosalad
GreySky72 :D

Toku, ever think of putting this and the poll in the sticky section? It gets over looked alot on the 4th page... lol

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
So what's the point of the "Truck Show and Share" section if we're putting everything into a 100 page long thread?

Are we supposed to post pics in 2 places now?

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what's the point of the "Truck Show and Share" section if we're putting everything into a 100 page long thread?

Are we supposed to post pics in 2 places now?
The show and share is more of a show case for your personal rides. You can have a thread dedicated to your truck there.:thumbup::thumbup:

The show your truck thread is just to show daily pictures and things.

I guess it's up to you which you want to use. Not everyone uses the Show and share area.

But the TOTM, for now is done off the "Official Show your truck" Thread.

·
PS I'm a pussy
08, tacoma 4x4
369 Posts
:bump:Toku I think the polls should be in the sticky so they don't get lost like this one did. Hardly anyone participated this month! :disappoin

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
:bump:Toku I think the polls should be in the sticky so they don't get lost like this one did. Hardly anyone participated this month! :disappoin
Its a good idea. Maybe toku or PB will do it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
The show and share is more of a show case for your personal rides. You can have a thread dedicated to your truck there.:thumbup::thumbup:

The show your truck thread is just to show daily pictures and things.

I guess it's up to you which you want to use. Not everyone uses the Show and share area.

But the TOTM, for now is done off the "Official Show your truck" Thread.

Gotcha. I don't change my truck daily. :lol: Or take pics of it monthly even. Usually only if I got wheeling or do some sort of mod. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.