·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,773 Posts

·
South of the north pole
114 Posts
For:
2018+ SET-AI-2945-D | Dual Smart USB Powerport

Isn't that just the charging ports? If it is the Smart ports, that integrates with the infotainment, then I want one. I have a business phone that I use for calls, and personal phone I use for maps. I can't integrate both right now.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For:
2018+ SET-AI-2945-D | Dual Smart USB Powerport

Isn't that just the charging ports? If it is the Smart ports, that integrates with the infotainment, then I want one. I have a business phone that I use for calls, and personal phone I use for maps. I can't integrate both right now.

I am not 100% sure. There is another AI thats called Dual USB powerports without the Smart. I'll upload it later today.

·
South of the north pole
114 Posts
I am not 100% sure. There is another AI thats called Dual USB powerports without the Smart. I'll upload it later today.
Thank you. If you are referring to SET-AI-2840-D, then that is instructions for a dual port on the rear of the console, below the rear vents. That is for charging only. Unfortunately, I can't access google drive from work, so I can't see the file you posted. I will try it again from home tonight.

Edit: I just checked SET-AI-2945-D and it seems to be same as 2840, it only taps power, not data. Don't know why there's 2 different versions of the same instructions. :|

·
Registered
241 Posts
Do you have one for the black trim panels in between the front and rear door exterior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you. If you are referring to SET-AI-2840-D, then that is instructions for a dual port on the rear of the console, below the rear vents. That is for charging only. Unfortunately, I can't access google drive from work, so I can't see the file you posted. I will try it again from home tonight.

Edit: I just checked SET-AI-2945-D and it seems to be same as 2840, it only taps power, not data. Don't know why there's 2 different versions of the same instructions. :|

Yeah, I am not sure why its called differently.

Do you have one for the black trim panels in between the front and rear door exterior.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what you are talking about. Picture? or if you can explain it more.

·
Registered
241 Posts

I bought all the black XSE pieces. Don’t want to go pulling these if there are screws behind them. The new ones look to be just held on with adhesive

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought all the black XSE pieces. Don’t want to go pulling these if there are screws behind them. The new ones look to be just held on with adhesive

Oh, that's more of a repair manual thing. The ones listed above are add on accessory instructions so it wouldn't be listed here.

Looking at the Toyota parts website, it shows a door window frame molding clip that goes with it. So its probably adhesive and the clip holds it down.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is this the front lip and rear diffuser? Any idea if it fits the XSE and where I’m able to purchase?
It says that but when you look at the pictures, it's not the front spoiler but the front bumper side.

Plug that part number into google. If you still can't find it, call up the local dealer and give them that part number.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I see the instructions for the fog lights are there for the SE and XSE. Is it any different for the TRD? Or is the same as SE? I know the TRD has halogen lights so the 6-pin is likely required but I think the bezzle is gloss for flat.

·
Registered
350 Posts
anyone able to add on a wider cargo net in the trunk to hold stuff down better, like grocery bags?

·
Registered
2020 XSE AWD Camry
12 Posts
Update: Now includes TRD front spoiler and rear lower bumper spoiler

Does anyone know if this will fit on the XSE bumper? Apparently the TRD side skirt has specific holes to mount the rocker panel, which non TRD camrys don’t have, so you’d have to get the TRD side skirt and rocker panel if you want to install this.

·
Registered
2020 Camry XSE AWD
6 Posts
Does anyone know if this will fit on the XSE bumper? Apparently the TRD side skirt has specific holes to mount the rocker panel, which non TRD camrys don’t have, so you’d have to get the TRD side skirt and rocker panel if you want to install this.
It fits the front bumper and you’ll need this - Cam Hw Kit Front Bmpr - Toyota (PT772-03200-HW)
for side skirts you will need to replace XLE rocker panels.

·
Registered
2020 XSE AWD Camry
12 Posts
It fits the front bumper and you’ll need this - Cam Hw Kit Front Bmpr - Toyota (PT772-03200-HW)
for side skirts you will need to replace XLE rocker panels.
Do you know if this the same case for the rear diffuser? looks like you could probably cut along the edges of where the exhaust sticks out to fit the quad tips of the XSE. Would love to see someone do this first so I know it looks good lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts