Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you can find current Toyota Accessory Installation Instructions. Most of these are spread out on the forum and I decided to put it into one thread and sticky it for visibility.
These instructions will guide you through the installation and it provides you the correct part numbers and required tools needed.

2018+ T-AI-1083-D | DOOR SILL PROTECTORS

2018+ T-AI-1085-D | REAR BUMPER APPLIQUE (BLK)

2018+ T-AI-1088-D | LOWER ROCKER APPLIQUÉ

2018+ T-AI-1089-D | Mudguards

2018+ T-AI-1090-D | ILLUMINATED DOOR SILLS

2018+ T-AI-1186-D | TRD Performance Air Filter

2018+ T-AI-1200-D | Door Edge Guard

2018+ T-AI-1218-D | TRD Shift Knob

2018+ SET-AI-2926-D | LED Illumination Package (Interior & Exterior) - Conflicts with XSE and XLE.

2018+ SET-AI-2945-D | Dual Smart USB Powerport

2018+ SET-AI-3046-D | Sirius XM Satellite Radio

2018+ SET-AI-3161-D | Fog Lights - Only SE and XSE.

2018+ SET-AI-3192-D | Console Safe

If any of the links are broken, let me know.

·
South of the north pole
110 Posts
For:

Isn't that just the charging ports? If it is the Smart ports, that integrates with the infotainment, then I want one. I have a business phone that I use for calls, and personal phone I use for maps. I can't integrate both right now.

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For:

Isn't that just the charging ports? If it is the Smart ports, that integrates with the infotainment, then I want one. I have a business phone that I use for calls, and personal phone I use for maps. I can't integrate both right now.

I am not 100% sure. There is another AI thats called Dual USB powerports without the Smart. I'll upload it later today.

·
South of the north pole
110 Posts
I am not 100% sure. There is another AI thats called Dual USB powerports without the Smart. I'll upload it later today.
Thank you. If you are referring to SET-AI-2840-D, then that is instructions for a dual port on the rear of the console, below the rear vents. That is for charging only. Unfortunately, I can't access google drive from work, so I can't see the file you posted. I will try it again from home tonight.

Edit: I just checked SET-AI-2945-D and it seems to be same as 2840, it only taps power, not data. Don't know why there's 2 different versions of the same instructions. :|

·
Registered
240 Posts
Do you have one for the black trim panels in between the front and rear door exterior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. If you are referring to SET-AI-2840-D, then that is instructions for a dual port on the rear of the console, below the rear vents. That is for charging only. Unfortunately, I can't access google drive from work, so I can't see the file you posted. I will try it again from home tonight.

Edit: I just checked SET-AI-2945-D and it seems to be same as 2840, it only taps power, not data. Don't know why there's 2 different versions of the same instructions. :|

Yeah, I am not sure why its called differently.

Do you have one for the black trim panels in between the front and rear door exterior.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what you are talking about. Picture? or if you can explain it more.

·
Registered
240 Posts

I bought all the black XSE pieces. Don’t want to go pulling these if there are screws behind them. The new ones look to be just held on with adhesive

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought all the black XSE pieces. Don’t want to go pulling these if there are screws behind them. The new ones look to be just held on with adhesive

Oh, that's more of a repair manual thing. The ones listed above are add on accessory instructions so it wouldn't be listed here.

Looking at the Toyota parts website, it shows a door window frame molding clip that goes with it. So its probably adhesive and the clip holds it down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts