Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Camry XSE AWD
6 Posts
Do you know if this the same case for the rear diffuser? looks like you could probably cut along the edges of where the exhaust sticks out to fit the quad tips of the XSE. Would love to see someone do this first so I know it looks good lol
Rear will also need to purchase a HW kit and fits XSE bumpers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rear will also need to purchase a HW kit and fits XSE bumpers.
I just purchased the front lip spoiler but they Are confirming the order with the vin number I have a xse and I don’t know if they are going to approved i since the vin is froma xse ?

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I just purchased the front lip spoiler but they Are confirming the order with the vin number I have a xse and I don’t know if they are going to approved i since the vin is froma xse ?
Online orders usually don't care for the VIN.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All! Does anyone have the instructions to remove Interior Rear View Mirror Cover (Part Number: 8646633060)? I am looking to run my dash camera and radar cables through the rear view mirror cover up into the headliner. When I try to push the cover down, I can hear it unclick the bottom clips but it is still attached to the windshield pretty firmly. I don't want to break any clips so I wanted to know if anyone had directions or has done it in the past. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi All! Does anyone have the instructions to remove Interior Rear View Mirror Cover (Part Number: 8646633060)? I am looking to run my dash camera and radar cables through the rear view mirror cover up into the headliner. When I try to push the cover down, I can hear it unclick the bottom clips but it is still attached to the windshield pretty firmly. I don't want to break any clips so I wanted to know if anyone had directions or has done it in the past. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Its for a corolla but its the same method.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, How much for the front lip splitter and the rear bumper spoiler

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there a different set of instructions for the accent lights or are they the same as the fog lights? I have them installed and operating but there some screws and small metal pieces that I have no idea where they go...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts