Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a shaking problem with My Auris hybrid 2013. I just bought IT and now IT has Been driven 135000 km. I called last owner and he said that It has shaked allready when he bought IT 2 years and 50000 kilometers ago.

IT happens when i drive it. It does not matter am i accelerating or driving neutral or braking. It is lighty Bad If i turn a little right or left. Something IS shaking. IT mainly feel on body and seat. But IT feels a little on steering wheel also. It is tapping noise and Car IS like hopping a little but all The time

IT IS not wheel or tyres problem because i check those with Hunter Road force Ture balancing machinen and all IS fine. Also when I turn wheels all left or right and drive right turn in parking place IT IS fine.

Has these hybrid had inner CV joint problems because i believe that problem can be there?. Rubbers are ok In CV joints

·
Diehard Rams Fan
20,646 Posts
You could do a good balance but if the tires are out of round and worn they might need to be replaced. I had this happen with a tire that the belts were separating. Something has to be causing the problem. Maybe worn out bushings somewhere? Need to have the entire front end looked at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts