Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I have problem with my toyota avensis 2004, 95kw 1.8 petrol.
After gearbox was changed (manual) other issues started to appear. Such as - when car is worm, while accelerating with 1st gear car is shaking. On 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th everything seems to be good.
While car is cold, there are no issues with this.
What could be the issue?
Car gives me no errors besides catalyst P0420

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey,
After gearbox was changed (manual) other issues started to appear. Such as - when car is worm, while accelerating with 1st gear car is shaking. On 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th everything seems to be good.
What could be the issue?
yeah i have the same problem and i found out the transmission mount, i lift up the car and i let someone give the first gear and release the clutch the transmission begin to move around a lot

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey,
What could be the issue?

this mount was the most worn one which make the transmission to shake but since changing mount you need to change all because if you change the defective ome the other will worn out faster

·
Registered
17 Posts
also check inner cv joint may be so worn that the tripod inside shake back and forth which make this vibration

1 - 5 of 5 Posts