1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CBC News
Reddit
Youtube

Seems there aren't much exposure of this news. Just trying to spread the news and see if there are others affected like myself.

My 2017 highlander's been in the shop since June 10 (close to 3 months now), waiting for a single part.
Since it's under insurance (vs private body shop), I can't really just take back the car until the whole claim's done.
The parts manager even said everything's shipped, and shop says they received nothing yet.
So obviously their system is really broken and don't know where everything is.

At this point, I have a feeling the car's battery's totally drained. If and when I get my car back, gonna have to make sure that's still good.:(

·
Registered
29 Posts
CBC News
Reddit
Youtube

Seems there aren't much exposure of this news. Just trying to spread the news and see if there are others affected like myself.

My 2017 highlander's been in the shop since June 10 (close to 3 months now), waiting for a single part.
Since it's under insurance (vs private body shop), I can't really just take back the car until the whole claim's done.
The parts manager even said everything's shipped, and shop says they received nothing yet.
So obviously their system is really broken and don't know where everything is.

At this point, I have a feeling the car's battery's totally drained. If and when I get my car back, gonna have to make sure that's still good.:(
Yikes! Thanks for highlighting this problem for us Canadians.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts