Toyota Nation Forum banner

toyota corona rear quarter glass.

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Toyotalad82 
#1 ·
hello, I have been looking for driver side rear quarter glass for a couple of days now and haven't had much luck yet so I figured I would go and ask for help on the forum. it is a lift hatch corona so 5 doors if you include the hatch. It is the luxury model and yeah someone smashed out the rear quarter window and didn't take anything out of the car just broke the driver side rear quarter glass. if anyone knows where to find or knows of someone that parts out coronas let me know any help would be great I did find a couple of sites but one is currently closed so I still want to call them, and another place had one but is I believe outside of the states, thank you all.

#8 ·
sorry after didn't hear anything back found someone parting one out so already got the glass but I will keep your number in case this happens again but hopefully not lol. also, I am looking for a passenger side front turn signal housing if you got one of those let me know also pretty hard to find maybe more so than the glass lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.