Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any people on this forum from the Vancouver area? I'm looking to buy a new Echo hatchback soon, and am curious about people's buying experiences.

Any recommendations for good/bad dealerships, a good salesperson etc? I've been to two dealerships so far: in Richmond we were ignored, and at the Downtown Vancouver dealership the guy didn't seem to know what he was talking about!

Thanks for your help,

Fiona :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my new echo hatchback from Valley Toyota in Chilliwack, and everybody there is awesome. I would highly recommend you go see Tim there, he was a toyota technician for 10 years before he moved into sales about 2 years ago, he is very knowledgeable. Also, the entire sales staff is non-commision, something that is extremely rare. Their ph# is 1-888-263-1166, website www.valleytoyota.ca. Good choice of car, I love mine!

·
Registered
Echo HB
6 Posts
Vancouver Dealer

Bought my Echo RS Hatchback from Granville Toyota. The people there seems to be a lot better than Richmond or Downtown.
(Richmond is way to big to be personal, and Downtown is a bit too small to know what they are talking about.) But the best thing to do is to know what you want and have them search Toyota inventory for you. (Granville found my car in Vernon and brought it down within a few days.) Matellic Blue 5 speed 5 Dr RS with AC / keyless package.

2004 5Dr RS
Cold Air Intake
Borla Exhaust
+1 15" wheels & tires
AC/ Keyless package

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
Drive to Saskatoon and come visit me, im a salesman for Ens Lexus Toyota :)

I know its unlikely but it was worth a try. :)

Good luck with finding a good dealership, and if you have any questions regarding the purchase of your vehicle PM me and i'll be glad to answer them.

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts