Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
How many people in Texas own those do you think?
I was thinking that when I saw it. Not so much devil horns, but long horns. Not sure if I'd pay that for it, but it's neat.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I think it looks cool. I've wanted one since Pb (I think) posted a pic of one. I emailed the seller to see if it was a one-off or production thing.

This was the response:

Hi and thank you for your interest. I will definatelly be selling more of these emblems. I'm looking forward to sell them for $80 as buy it now or start them off with a reserve price of $50. I think the price is good considering they are machined using CNC hardware and taking the time to design them in 3D. I will be making them for toyota thundra and toyota corolla. Can you please send me a link to the web site from toyota nation? I think a friend of mine said he will post something related to my emblems. thank you and have a good day.
Just not sure I wanna pay $80 for an emblem! :lol: I understand it's probably time consuming to custom mill it and all, but still....

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
:preach: not for $62. there's still a few hours on it still too :eek:

·
כל הכבוד
86 Posts

I like it!!!!!!!
GOOOOOO DEVILS!

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
That logo is engraved on my hub center caps. My CarDomain has pics. I like that logo, as long as you dont make it too big or flashy.

·
Go Cubs!
257 Posts
Group Buy???

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
would that even work on the grillcraft grill?
You could probably rig it up, but it's going to stick out a lot. That thing looks thick. It has to be thick to get the horns out past the indention in the grill. In those Ebay pics, Notice how on the back of the emblem the horns are cut on a different plane?

·
what rock? oops...
376 Posts
wow $76 plus shipping???? what a rip off i made a similar one out of aluminum, took me about 2 hours to design it in CAD and also path it for the water jet. maybe i should start selling them for $50 to TN members:naughty:

·
Hey Bitches
113 Posts
3-Axis Milling is alot more involved then water jet cutting. Maybe over time the price will come down.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
^ Like maybe with a group buy involved....

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
quality looks top notch and the price reflects it... id like it better if it was dark grey (gunmetal) to blend in a little better.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just noticed this badge made it to TN. A freind of mine is the one that actually machined it on his CNC. the pictures were taken of the badge on my truck. Thease badges are definatly unique and I can tell you that he only made a hand full of them and only sold one on ebay so far. Im sure he would consider making more if there are enough people that are intetrested.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts