Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommend online genuine Toyota part source.
There so many online sources for Toyota parts, hard to tell who is legit and who to stay away from.
Thanks
Jim

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
I can vouch for Toyota Parts Barn. Ordered from them twice and it's been nothing but fast service and great prices.

They're a supporting vendor on here.

·
Registered
629 Posts
TRDsparks are good...lots of us from 10th gen use them....btw welcome to TN

Reactions: matrixjim

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank for the reply. hollywood toyota fairly close to me. Had a quick look at their web site and the prices seem low for local dealer. Will keep them on my list for next time I need OEM parts. The thread for the other parts source was what I was looking for.
Thanks again.
jim

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Toyota of Hollywood is in FL and I dont think any where in CA can compete with their prices. If you buy online within your state you will pay tax.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I though this Hollywood was over in Lala land not FL. Thanks for the reply. I'll have to consider their shipping cost. Still might be cheaper than local pricing even with paying the shipping cost.

·
Registered
629 Posts
it all depends on the price of shipping...another thing to try is this....most online reseller (trdsparks.com) will sell it at the lowest price possible...u can either ask ur local dealer to beat that prcie by printing it out (mine does) or u can negotiate ur dealers price close to the online site prices (my dealer told me as long as they make some profit on the sale they'll sell it, he also told me everything is negotiable as long as u ask)

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Well I can tell everyone here that I off 30% off MSRP and I only charge actual shipping costs plus $1.00 - $2.00 for materials, etc. I do mean actual shipping costs, not over inflated to make up for any discounts given. I am also a supporting vendor who does more than just sell parts. I assist in getting information and answering questions, whatever I can possibly do.

Just ask TLeong13, when he needed a TSB or instructions, he turned to me for assistance and I think we got what he needed.

Anyway, if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me, perhaps even to price shop, whatever, you won't be disappointed, I assure you.

·
Registered
455 Posts
TOYOTAPARTSMAN is more active over on the Tacoma forums. I've never ordered from him, but have only seen very positive responses to him. He seems to take care of business and is helpful with people's questions.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Matrixjim,

First and foremost, welcome to the club! :welcome: Everyone on this site is very friendly and knowledgeable about all things Toyota so don't hesitate to ask them any questions that you may have. (even if you think that they're stupid ones :D) As for a recommended discount Toyota parts vendor, I recommend toyotapartszone.com because they offer genuine OEM parts at nicely discounted prices. I have ordered some parts for my Corolla from them and have nothing but good things to say! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts