Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
According to the representative I spoke with the latest Gracenote database will included in the next Entune update.
Coming soon according to Toyota.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Entune updates are now available for free through their website. Download to a USB stick. It's nice to see Toyota finally doing this:

https://securedp.toyota.com/download-app/downloads
I go to Toyota download link and select 2015 Corolla without navigation.

It is written in download instructions, "Select DOWNLOAD at the bottom of the webpage"

But ther is no link for the BU.70.31 firmware update!?!?!?

I am not blind!!!

But toyota says there is an BU.70.31 update and they don't give us a link for donwload!!!!

I guest, i have to wait for Toyota to notice that ther a issue with ther update system!?!?!

Sincerly yours

·
Registered
538 Posts

It is written in download instructions, "Select DOWNLOAD at the bottom of the webpage"

I am not blind!!!

But toyota says there is an BU.70.31 update and they don't give us a link for donwload!!!!

I guest, i have to wait for Toyota to notice that ther a issue with ther update system!?!?!

Sincerly yours
It probably has to do with what it says on #1

Update Type - Operating System
A multimedia system update for your vehicle is not currently available here.

If your multimedia system version level is lower than BU.70.31, an update for your vehicle is available at your Toyota dealer. Provided through Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) number T-SB-0015-15, the version BU.70.31 update is designed to improve the performance of your multimedia system and includes the following:

Still gotta go through the dealer apparently.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I am not blind!!!
Sincerly yours
You're not blind ! But this thread and the way the web page is configured are a bit misleading.
The web page is to update Entune App Suite, not Entune OS or maps on the head unit.
That's why it simply tells to see the dealer if OS is lower than BU.70.31 for units without the App Suite.

·
Registered
801 Posts
You're not blind ! But this thread and the way the web page is configured are a bit misleading.
The web page is to update Entune App Suite, not Entune OS or maps on the head unit.
That's why it simply tells to see the dealer if OS is lower than BU.70.31 for units without the App Suite.
It is Toyota Multimedia and Audio System Updates for Entune App Suite download center!!!
In instructions, they say to to get a blank USB 2.0 flash drive with a minimum storage capacity of 2 GB.

So it is a download center and not a notification to go at Toyota dealer!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am not blind!!!
Sincerly yours
Select multimedia type this is for all entune trims (entune premium, plus and basic) as mentioned before new firmwares have not been released yet (latest was in 2015) and map updates are not firmware related, those are sd cards which the dealer can do but it's cheaper doing it yourself

·
Registered
801 Posts
Select multimedia type this is for all entune trims (entune premium, plus and basic) as mentioned before new firmwares have not been released yet (latest was in 2015) and map updates are not firmware related, those are sd cards which the dealer can do but it's cheaper doing it yourself

I know the difference between Firmware and Map update!!!

Do you know wend Toyota will release Firmware?
In my case BU.70.31, presently i think BU.70.27 is install.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I am wating.
No link for the BU.70.31 firmware update in the Toyota download!?!?!?

The update released on Apr 02 2015.
I don't know what Toyota waiting for?!?!?

I am the only one, tinking that Toyota is not very fast to update the website?!?!?

Sincerly yours

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I got a 2015 Corolla S without navigation system
Firmware version BU.70.31 update is available since Apr 02 2015

But ther simply no link for downloading!!!
"Update Type - Operating System
A multimedia system update for your vehicle is not currently available here. "

Bring it to the dealer.

·
Registered
801 Posts
"Update Type - Operating System
A multimedia system update for your vehicle is not currently available here. "

Bring it to the dealer.
I know it not map updare, But a firmware or "Operating System" update!!!

A look at frew vehicle Head unit for update and for all toyota head unit that need new firmware.
It the same tink, there is no link for download

Why call it Toyota download if there is no links?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dealer wants to replace buggy radio

I think I'm having the same issue as the Corolla dude. I have a plain jane 2015 Camry LE with the stock radio. Unit is marked P10803. Through bluetooth or USB, my iPhone 7 with iOS 11 acts goofy. It pauses when I don't want it to. After I start a song, it ends right away. If I turn off the stereo, then turn on again, it plays. Stuff like this and more. for the most part, I can listen to various music apps on my phone with some tinkering (but I'd rather not tinker).

It doesn't have Entune (and no nav). I was hoping I could find a download and use the Update button I see on the screen, but I haven't been able to find anything.

I took it to the dealer and said it was buggy, and asked if they could update it. An hour after the tech looked at it, the service rep then said they would order a new stereo. I have a certified used car with a $50 deductible. Seems odd that they would replace the unit. The service rep couldn't answer why that was necessary. I'll try to get more info before I schedule the appointment. Anyways, here's a screenshot. Any idea why they need to replace this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it not map updare, But a firmware or "Operating System" update!!!

A look at frew vehicle Head unit for update and for all toyota head unit that need new firmware.
It the same tink, there is no link for download

Why call it Toyota download if there is no links?!?!?!?

·
Registered
801 Posts

There or link for download for otter head unit
But not for all

2016+ head unit firmware download is available

But The update released on: Apr 02 2015 for 2014 and 2015 head unit
There's still no download link to click on!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts