·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You spent less, got less air, have less protection,. ; ) LOL. Messin with you but this truck will school you any time.

·
Registered
2006 SCPrerunner BSP
798 Posts
I actually got more air than the Camburg truck, but who's measuring. And it will school me? It's not the truck, man, it's the driver. I keep up with every Long Traveled truck I have ever run with. Just because it has more shiny suspension pieces than I do don't mean jack squat. If I had the money, and my truck was caged and LTed, I would OWN that truck. But as for now, I can keep up, which is very respectable, noob.

That's over 3' in the air.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Exhaust sounds good. I watched some of the other vids of it on YouTube. Something on that truck sounds loose and squeaky.

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
Menace...you are nuts bro, but sweet ass picture and video!

And seeing as how I always bust Marnes' ass for not jumping his since going LT, here is what I saw the other day over at TTORA:

Barstow, Ca yesterday
Hit part of the racecourse.....ate with the guys and went home

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 05'
695 Posts
Menace...you are nuts bro, but sweet ass picture and video!

And seeing as how I always bust Marnes' ass for not jumping his since going LT, here is what I saw the other day over at TTORA:
Menace actually took that photo.....

Rodge, although it wasnt as high as menace at aleast that picture (or proof) of my little bunny hop jump will get you off my back a little more LOL :lol:

I saw your wheelin pics on ttora....trucks looking good rodge

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, that annoying sound is the triple bypass in the rear. Zoo Road shocks are loud. By the way Menace, thats not the Camburg truck. Just make sure you get next months issue of Four Wheeler Magazine. You can't miss it, it will be on the cover.

·
Registered
'07 Prerunner.
304 Posts
yeah, that annoying sound is the triple bypass in the rear. Zoo Road shocks are loud. By the way Menace, thats not the Camburg truck. Just make sure you get next months issue of Four Wheeler Magazine. You can't miss it, it will be on the cover.
:rolleyes:

I've never met him personally but I know for a fact that Menace has been beating on his truck long before his current suspension setup. You tell me who's got bigger balls...

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
Menace actually took that photo.....

Rodge, although it wasnt as high as menace at aleast that picture (or proof) of my little bunny hop jump will get you off my back a little more LOL :lol:

I saw your wheelin pics on ttora....trucks looking good rodge
Maybe... :naughty:

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Easy, easy. Lets be friendly. :preach: Save the pissing matches for whenever you visit some Nissan or GM forums.

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
Easy, easy. Lets be friendly. :preach: Save the pissing matches for whenever you visit some Nissan or GM forums.
Calm down. It's all in good fun. Besides, his truck is badass.

·
Registered
2006 SCPrerunner BSP
798 Posts
Sorry, it's not the Camburg truck, it's the Nitto truck, but it has the first production Camburg LT (installed BY Camburg themselves) kit for the new Tundra. Sorry for my mistake. Sheesh. :ugh3:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think anyone who who takes their truck off road has balls. So there!?!?! Can we all be friends now. :naughty:

·
Registered
449 Posts
race dezert is cool because all of the trophy truck drivers post up there too. im on here, ttora, ct, sct, desert rangers, desert rides, rdc, and gmfullsize (use to owna silverado and those guys are cool, lol) too many forums.

·
Registered
449 Posts
and when it comes to talking about balls... josh and brian (vetmxer) are fucking crazy dudes. lol. dont make me post josh's huge whoop section sequence with OMEs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts