Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 1987 Toyota MR2 mk1a. 5 speed rwd carwas purchased as a project from a elderly gentleman who stopped driving it due to medical issues. The car sat for roughly 10 years in a storage locker. Car will run and drive but brakes are soft and will not idle. Car received new spark plugs, plug wires, cap and rotor, as well as fuel filter. Oil hasn’t been changed yet but it comes with oil and filter to service it. Interior has been cleaned top to bottom. Seats and carpet were removed shampooed and vaccumed out completely. Seats are in good condition with a small stain on driver seat and the shift but appears to have dried up but aside from that interior is excellent. I haven’t found any rust issues on the car and body appears to be free of dents and rust. Car overall is in fair condition would be excellent for a project car. Price is high but these cars are getting harder to find and this clean is even harder.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Located in East haddam ct. asking $4,700
My contact is Samantha Homar 860-938-5408. Contact me for more pictures if you are interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts