Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's not exactly news that Toyota's reputation has been battered and bruised over the past year and a half, and now the Japanese automaker is looking to win back favor with American consumers. And what better venue to do that than the Chicago Auto Show, one of the best attended shows in the country and one that is billed as the biggest with 1.2 million square feet of exhibit space.

Planning to make a big splash, Toyota has announced it will have a 'record-breaking' 45,070 square-foot exhibit that will highlight everything from hybrid technology and safety to its efforts in NASCAR.

The focal point of the display will be Toyota's "Prius Zone" with the new Prius family on display including the 3rd generation Prius, the new Prius Plug-In Hybrid, the Prius V wagon and the upcoming Prius c Concept. Other highlights will include Kyle Busch's No. 18 M&M's Toyota Camry race car, plus a NASCAR-powered Camry Coupe concept which first debuted at SEMA. Plus, Toyota's Swagger Wagon Supreme will also be on hand. The Toyota/Tesla electric RAV4 will even be there.

More: Toyota Planning 'Record-Breaking' Display at Chicago Auto Show on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
98 toyota camry wouldn't start

toyota camry 98, 4 cyl, california emission..... Car does not start.. Check all fuse, all relays, fusible link etc... Timong belt is good, fuel comes out at fuel filter outlet with force ahen crank engine, so fuel pump and circuit is good, spark plug and spark wire is good... Still did not start.. tried every thing....Now run ut of idea.... Need help....

Check spark plug and Spark...looks good,, some time look little weak.. loose 17 mm bolt at Fuel Filter outlet and when crank engine, fuel come out with force, so fuel pump is good. Timing belt is good..open top cover in verified. Check all fuses and relays as well as fusible link all good. All connections in the engine compartment is good, ECM connection is good,, OBD showing no code... It totally confuse me.. I am lost... Only I can think is may be bad fuel.....may be bad fuel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts