Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you guys are interested reply ASAP we need to register for the same times.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Do you actually get to race real Yoda's there? The 18th is when there will be a meet in Yonkers I think.

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think so. We can make this the meet. We could all meet up at nassau coliseum and afterwards do the events and later on we can go to eisenhower park or something.

·
Banned
352 Posts
word i wanna do it, yo its the day of our meet fuck it lets do that as our meet besides its a toyota event so it will kinda be like a meet neway

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Hell yeah, that will be a good meet!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Should we post a link to this thread in the LI/NYC meet thread?

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ Done now we all have to agree on a time so we can register for this. Im assuming times are gonna be limited since this is a free event and a lot of ppl are gonna register so we gotta decide asap guys!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Ok, I just searched Toyota's event website and Nassua Coliseum and could not find anything on this???? Am I just going crazy????

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
I know, I did that. I just wanted to see what they said about the event on the Nassua Coliseum's website since that is where it will be, but could not find anything on it. I don't wanna sound like an idiot.

·
Banned
352 Posts
cmon luis if it were a regular meet then yea wed go upstate again but this shit looks mad ill

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
yea yea, easy for ya to say, hour plus drive and $8 in toll, but i'll be there.

lets do it early cuz i work saturday nights and I'd rather get all the driving done early

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how about some responses? If you guys arent interested jus me rich and drew will go :p:

1 - 20 of 166 Posts