Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone happen to know if/when Toyota are likely to have an incentive rebate on the Sienna? I am told, anecdotally that such incentives sometimes take place toward year end. I am in the market for a 2011 Sienna Limited and in no hurry to purchase the vehicle. Thank you.

·
Registered
578 Posts
i doubt they'd offer it for the sienna since it's a new body style plus they are selling very well. they didn't even offer financing specials they had on all the other models in their line up let alone a rebate.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would anyone happen to know if/when Toyota are likely to have an incentive rebate on the Sienna? I am told, anecdotally that such incentives sometimes take place toward year end. I am in the market for a 2011 Sienna Limited and in no hurry to purchase the vehicle. Thank you.
I believe this is true, generally speaking, because dealers/manufacturers need to move current year inventory to make room for the new model year vehicles.

In this case, you'd be talking about 2010 model year vehicles would be "on sale". The Sienna, being a 2011 model, most likely won't have such incentives. And as ACS Rob pointed out, the general feeling is that the Sienna is selling very well. Take a look at the competition (2011 Honda Oddity) and you can see why.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tracsyde,

Thank you for your reply. I have been offered a quote of $900 below invoice on a AWD Limited, with a couple of other dealers stating that they would get back to me in order to do better.

Regards,

HACSFHAC

·
Registered
Sienna SE
46 Posts
I'm hope for a lower APR promo soon. Toyota is still in bad shape for having the 5million vehicle recall which is the biggest in automotive history. US gov also imposed a fine of 16.4million for deliberate delay in recalls hiding flaws. Falling stock prices. Although some cars are selling more then others, they still have a decline in sales overall worldwide.

I hope this would make them consider more incentives promos

·
Banned
Every Toyota
345 Posts
I'm hope for a lower APR promo soon. Toyota is still in bad shape for having the 5million vehicle recall which is the biggest in automotive history. US gov also imposed a fine of 16.4million for deliberate delay in recalls hiding flaws. Falling stock prices. Although some cars are selling more then others, they still have a decline in sales overall worldwide.

I hope this would make them consider more incentives promos
I wouldnt say Toyota is in bad shape at all. Here in Massachusetts, through August Toyota had sold 8 thousand more cars than anyone else. If you want to take advantage of a failing company, try Chrysler. They were down 37% here through August.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts