Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LEmon V6
LEmon
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this should be in the truck/suv forum, but Toyota has just issued a recall of 533,000 Sequoias and Tundras because of potential steering problems. Maybe the Camry will be next.:D
 

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
Joined
·
6,123 Posts
Whine, whine, whine................................
 

·
2007 Camry SE V6
Joined
·
238 Posts
Midnight2 said:
I know this should be in the truck/suv forum, but Toyota has just issued a recall of 533,000 Sequoias and Tundras because of potential steering problems. Maybe the Camry will be next.:D
Check out the thread entitled "TSB TC002-07".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Midnight2 said:
I know this should be in the truck/suv forum, but Toyota has just issued a recall of 533,000 Sequoias and Tundras because of potential steering problems. Maybe the Camry will be next.:D
Don't count on it... The recal for the 533K vehicles is for 04-05 builds... We're in MY 2007.

Get ready to hurry up and wait!
 

·
LEmon V6
LEmon
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
onsknht said:
Don't count on it... The recal for the 533K vehicles is for 04-05 builds... We're in MY 2007.

Get ready to hurry up and wait!
"Toyota said the recall involved 2004-2006 Tundra trucks and 2004-2007 Sequoia full-size SUVs.":naughty: Thank you!:whatwhat:
 

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Remind me when I own a Tundra or Sequoia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Midnight2 said:
"Toyota said the recall involved 2004-2006 Tundra trucks and 2004-2007 Sequoia full-size SUVs.":naughty: Thank you!:whatwhat:
Goes to show they'll never get it right, the PR I read mentioned only 2004-2005 after the affected 2002-2003 MYs (of which my SeCRAPPA was included)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
well atleast this is the only thing wrong with my 06 tundra, that i know of :rolleyes:
 

·
LEmon V6
LEmon
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
njerald said:
Whine, whine, whine................................

Let's try it again. Information, information, information. Fact, fact, fact. Whether you like it or not.:naughty:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top