Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My steering wheel is kind of worn out and I want to get a Lexus steering wheel or TRD steeing wheel. I wonder if Toyota steering wheel among different models are interchangeable,or Lexus. I dont care about the cruise control since I never use them. I only need the air bag to work. Toyota/Lexus expert please help!! Thanks!

·
Traitor
332 Posts
edgarchan said:
Hi
My steering wheel is kind of worn out and I want to get a Lexus steering wheel or TRD steeing wheel. I wonder if Toyota steering wheel among different models are interchangeable,or Lexus. I dont care about the cruise control since I never use them. I only need the air bag to work. Toyota/Lexus expert please help!! Thanks!
get a celica steering wheel like ratko...what gen do you have? i really like the way his looks in his gen 3..its a "'00 Celica GT 3-Spoke Steering Wheel "

http://www.tt-cc.com/ratko/seats-installed.jpg

edit: copyright to ratko or something...sorry for using you pic or w/e

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
^^ as suggested above...or try and find a similar year ES at the junkers and see if you can take the WHEEL off it. If its the same color - you should be able to use your existing airbag. (REMEMEBR, to always disconnect the battery when working with airbags).

·
Registered
170 Posts
ratko's steering wheel looks awesome. I'm thinking I should do that to my gen 4.5. How hard is it to swap a steering wheel and airbag?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Toyota Steering Wheel

stock93cam said:
get a celica steering wheel like ratko...what gen do you have? i really like the way his looks in his gen 3..its a "'00 Celica GT 3-Spoke Steering Wheel "

http://www.tt-cc.com/ratko/seats-installed.jpg

edit: copyright to ratko or something...sorry for using you pic or w/e
Wow, It looks extrememly cool! I have Gen4 Camry. So the airbag will plug right in? how about the cruise control?

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Toyota Steering Wheel

edgarchan said:
Wow, It looks extrememly cool! I have Gen4 Camry. So the airbag will plug right in? how about the cruise control?
from my understanding you need to get airbag with the celica wheel but the cruise control does not work....i think there are some other threads about this...do a search

1 - 6 of 6 Posts