Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Camry V6 5spd
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is what remains of a parts car (99 Camry LE Green A/T) and my car (also 99 LE Green but M/T) after I swapped the parts car's body panels to my car. All items are located in State College PA 16801. If you'd like the item shipped please ask for an estimate. I will not ship doors, their corresponding trim pieces/glass, or the fender. With the exception of the drivers side mirror and the small "tweeters" in the doors everything (power windows, power locks, main speakers) worked as it should before I took them off/out of my car. That is the only guarantee I can give. If you want more photos PM me. I accept paypal if you have me ship something to you, and cash if you pickup.

NOTE: Toyota changed their paint sceme for green halfway through the Gen4. The doors and fender will match 99-01, they will stand out and not look right on a 97-98. Explained:
http://www.toyotareference.com/camry#CA97

Drivers Door (FREE - requires putting back together) Missing door lock cylinder, I had to remove it to put in the door that sits on my car now. Trim and glass are taken apart and on the floor. The mirror does not move with the power mirror switch. Deep scratches and paint doesn't...feel...right, kind of feels like sandpaper.

Passenger Door ($50) Looks decent, a few small scratches. (the half circle white outline on the right side of the door is a result of the camera flash)

Rear Passengerside door ($50 obo) Looks okay, has a big key allll the way across, a few small scratches,dents.

Rear Driverside door ($50) Looks decent, small scratches

Instrument Cluster ($10) I believe had about 215k, can't say for sure...

Climate control cluster with cables cut ($10) This was the last piece I removed from the parts car. It was the end of the day and I was tired, so I crudly cut the connections in the back

Radio/Cass Player ($10) Radio worked, but spit out my "cassette to headphone" piece for some reason...

Mirror ($5) Again, just ripped this out

Front plastic piece ($15 obo)

Fender (FREE!) This is an aftermarket fender with some scratches on it, fit pretty well until last winter when I hit a pole at about 5mph after sliding on ice. Still will fit and your car will pass inspection, but the turn signal looked funky in it, and it just didn't look right after that in general...

Stupid eBayer Floormats that are too small for my Camry (FREE) maybe they'll fit your corolla? =P

Leather seat set Gen4 (Make offer)
Seats are in decent condition, they came out of my car (I wanted cloth seats, lol)

I'm currently a student so please be willing to work with my schedule, weekends work great, weekdays we will have to work out on a case by case basis. If you'd like to make a reasonable offer you can do so, just PM me.

Thanks,
Travis

·
Unofficial TN Member
Camry
325 Posts
So leather seats DO exist for gen4 camry...fascinating.

Is the interior panel of the door also leather? I want the leather int trim and the seats...but I'm clear across the country... :(

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
just interested in the door planels...are you parting with them...or they are part of the door?

·
Registered
99 Camry V6 5spd
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for everyone's interests, I've replied to the PM's, my apologies for not responding sooner, I'm three days into my first week of college and things have been hectic.

I'd really like to sell the doors complete first before I accept any part out offers. To answer the question yes the interior panels are leather. I will update this post as parts are sold or if I do start parting the doors, thanks for everyone's patience.

Travis

·
Registered
2006 Scion tC
94 Posts
Is that a tan or gray interior? Sorry, its kind of hard for me to tell from those pictures. I'm looking for a tan center armrest because mine is ripped. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts