Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We didn't agree with him, so he left.
I really don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees. I mean get real when you paint a house does the paint start peeling off in a year, I don't think so.

·
Dave's
1,946 Posts
I really don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees. I mean get real when you paint a house does the paint start peeling off in a year, I don't think so.
It would if you put the house through the temperature changes and abuse a muffler goes through.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It would if you put the house through the temperature changes and abuse a muffler goes through.
My point exactly. If you are going to do something like put a covering on a muffler make sure you use the correct product. Not something that will peel off when the temperature reaches normal levels.

·
Registered
838 Posts
My point exactly. If you are going to do something like put a covering on a muffler make sure you use the correct product. Not something that will peel off when the temperature reaches normal levels.
Do you know a paint that withstands hundreds of degrees on metal with water, and other road hazards to contend with?

·
Registered
510 Posts
So What!! It still looks like Sh_t
:wtf: :rofl2:

$12 fix.....

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Valspar-68004-Black-Barbecue-Paint/dp/B004BTCF72[/ame]

Ok so who goes to the dealer to appeal a problem you can fix for $12

Product Features
Withstands heat up to 1200 degree Fahrenheit and making it ideal for barbecue and grills
Helps prevent rust
Provides a beautiful satin sheen
Great for Camry mufflers

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
18 Participants
Yota3
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing