Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
i might be there, but only as a spectator...

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
Hehe. If I get new wheels (18s or 19s with a nice lip), headers, and my front lip before the show, I'll consider registering just for fun. Otherwise, I'll probably go and spectate. :)

·
~FORMZ OF XPRESSION~
01 Cam~04 Titan
20 Posts
yeah I probably could roll,maybe get some of my other homies to roll also..so we gonna have another meet :clap: i hope b4 tha show in May..l8trz

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, if the Cressida is with me, I'll show it. Otherwise I'll take the Corolla and just spend all day there looking at all the nice cars... TN should just meet there. Gotta find cheaper parking than the Queen Mary... it's ridiculous...

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
WHY IS IT ALWAYS SATURDAYS !!!!! i have work :\

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts

I'm not sure if its just me, but it looks like a Gen 7 Corolla back there in white with a CF hood... closest thing to a Camry (besides the tC's) there, I guess.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There were 3 camrys last yr. 1 - 84, 2- 85's.

We had 4 Cressidas there. 3 with my club and 1 out of no where.

Only 1 van. my friends. (Estima)

2 Tercel/Paseos.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
Hey Kevin, let me know if you're gonna show your Cressida. If you do, then I'll show my Camry regardless of future mods. Haha. It wasn't much fun showing at Toys for Tots alone... :lol:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Sure sounds good... =) The camry's last yr were right behind the Cressidas. =)

yeah I went with my Cressida group as well as a friend with the Estima. So it was fun.

Wax that thing good... I spent like 8 hrs on my car before the show to clean and shine it.. I had like 4 layers of wax on there... and polished it twice. Then cleaned it some more when I got there.. =) haha...

Remember if you stay there for more than an hour.. the parking at Queen mary is $10. So if showing your car is like $15 or so... you might as well show it! =) haha.. But I think last yr it was $20 to show. Which isin't all that bad either... I really wish I can show the Cressida again this yr. (even though I know for sure I won't win this yr. Because there will be a couple of cleaner and turboed Cressidas at the show this yr.)

·
~FORMZ OF XPRESSION~
01 Cam~04 Titan
20 Posts
uno whut I might just put my baby in just for tha FuccOfIt hell y not uno...I'll just put some "UnderConstruction" tape around her L0L :eek:hyeah:

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
TRD-MX83 said:
(even though I know for sure I won't win this yr. Because there will be a couple of cleaner and turboed Cressidas at the show this yr.)
:lol: Well, I wouldn't show it to win. I did it at Toys for Tots just for fun, and some good show experience. I met a few nice people at the show, and I like the looks I got when people were like, " :eek::eek::eek: A CAMRY!?" :lol: Totally worth the entrance fee...

Will you be entering with your Cressida club? Or as "ToyotaNation"? 'Cause... I entered at T4T as being with the "ToyotaNation" club. :lol:

teamfox said:
uno whut I might just put my baby in just for tha FuccOfIt hell y not uno...I'll just put some "UnderConstruction" tape around her L0L :eek:hyeah:
Haha, yeah man! You should show just for fun. I had a great time last time. I just felt sorta like a loner last time since the only other TNer was Johnny with his xB, but he was there with his Scion club. Haha.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,661 Posts
Maybe I'll just enter in my camry as a spoof. THe only one that's closest to stock. :rofl:

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
xpeed said:
Maybe I'll just enter in my camry as a spoof. THe only one that's closest to stock. :rofl:
Yeah! I mean, hell, I don't think my car is even close to show worthy, but I'm doin' it anyways. :lol:

·
Registered
02' TrDCam.
197 Posts
right when I get there, im going to be looking for your car mike, and it better be there. its worthy enough to be in, if I finish up some odds and ends, Ill think about entering with you, if you do so. Plus all you others, lets all particapte and do it just for the FUN of it! how often do you see Yota models modded out.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,661 Posts
Maybe i should repaint my car to black? Since everyone is expecting me in a black camry. I bet one of these days, I'm gonna get jumped for it.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
xpeed said:
Maybe i should repaint my car to black? Since everyone is expecting me in a black camry. I bet one of these days, I'm gonna get jumped for it.
:lol: Just have Razo edit your sig in photoshop and make the car blue... :lol:

obeycamgiant said:
right when I get there, im going to be looking for your car mike, and it better be there. its worthy enough to be in, if I finish up some odds and ends, Ill think about entering with you, if you do so. Plus all you others, lets all particapte and do it just for the FUN of it! how often do you see Yota models modded out.
Hehe, thanks Kris. I appreciate it. Hope to see you there. I'm about 98% sure I'll be going, cause my track meet is the day before, and Mother's Day is the day after, and I'm 100% sure that if I go, I'll be showing the Camry. Hehehe. Hopefully we can get a nice TN Camry section. That'd be great. Hope to see you there, man.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah.. well it used to be for older cars... but I think now it's open to all years. Since they now have a seperate show for cars 1985 and earlier. Last yr. I didn't expect to win. Didn't think it was show worthy either. But who knows.. there was only 3 camrys there last yr. So if you entered it last yr, you had a 25% chance of winning for the Camry Trophy. =)

There was an award for like most stock or most original.. something like that... haha..

1 - 20 of 77 Posts