Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for any Toyotapowered or Club4AC members. I have made a new 4AC/single cam forum now that Toyotapowered seems to have gone away. Any new members are welcome as well. If you know how to get ahold of any members of the previous two forums please let them know about the new forum.

http://4ac-powered.forumotion.com/

Edit -

There is nothing on the site at the moment, you can be the first to post in most of the categories. I will be adding some of my own stuff in the next coupleof days

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
joined, when did club 4ac die off?
I was just trying to figure out when it died. The same guy that started Club4AC started Toyotapowered. He started posting threads on various Toyota forums announcing Toyotapowered in December of 2008. I guess Club4AC died a couple months before that.

·
Gearhead by force
1983 Corolla
42 Posts
I kept trying to join club4ac for the longest time but no one would approve membership for some reason.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I heard something about the site owner having some computer issues, and then when he got that worked out I think that he had forgotten his password for the site (or it was stored on the computer that died?). Regardless of whether thats true or not, the site was obviously not being maintained, and thats why you and many other people could not join.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts