Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2014 toyota corolla LE and the traction control button is not coming on even when i hold it for 3 seconds. Yes I tried it in park, in neutral, when the vehicle is moving at a slow rate of speed. Nothing is working. I'm Stating to think the button is ruined because I had to clean up stains from under the button and Sprayed electrical cleaner on the connector and the button connections itself. I'm wondering if the 2013 toyota corolla traction control button will work in my 2014. I found one on ebay but it says 09-13. Heres the link. 09-13 Toyota COROLLA Traction Control Switch Button OEM | eBay

·
Registered
83 Posts
I will recommand you to disassemble the traction control button and try to fix it . it's just a simple on and off switch. when the button is press. pin3 and pin6 should be closed. and pin3 should be connected to ground

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will recommand you to disassemble the traction control button and try to fix it . it's just a simple on and off switch. when the button is press. pin3 and pin6 should be closed. and pin3 should be connected to ground
Hello, I've even replaced with new one but still not working...

the problem I see that it's not switch, it's not stucking in time of pressing... I want to try with pin connections, but to be honest, didn't get exactly what you meant...

so, I have to connect pin 3 with pin 6 to enable TCS yes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts