Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I traded in the camry...266,000km's of dedicated service. On the flip side, I, picking up my new corolla S on Saturday. I have a couple of parts for sale from the camry:
Rod Millen Front bumper
Clear front bumper lights (2 piece style)
Strut tower bar

cheap cheap cheap. Camry's are awesome, Im gonna miss it soooo much, but the corolla will fill its shoes as best as possible. Going from 3 litres of V6 power to 1.8 litres of 4 banger, umm, well to whatever they can do with 1.8 litres.

Phi, Jeff, Ratko and Gouda, thanks for all your help with my camry's over the years. Hopefully I can do something to this rolla to make it go...yesterday i bought a bottle of coke that was bigger than my new engine, what a depressing thought. At 0.97 per litre, who cares.

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
i love the feeling of going from old toyota to a new one.....for me nothing beats that feeling. Just like when i went from my 1990 Camry to my 2003 camry.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think u will be surprised, the 1.8L lightweight corolla may be just as quick or even quicker in the 0~60 sprint as your previous 3.0L v6 heavyweight camry. :clap:

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
yea how much for the RMM lip, i live in brampton :p

·
.::{ XwORLD }::.
1999 CAMRY
193 Posts
yea as Ken4 said you might be suprised... i raced one on the highway one day and let me tell you they are damn quick :) ( i got a Gen4 camry v6 )
Good luck with you new toy

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
yea corollas are a great car and the weight difference is quite large so you will have less lbs per hp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts