Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That muffler looks damn sexy. I love it, your really putting in work on u'r car.

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,305 Posts
looks awesome and sounds menacingly cool!

o/t , you wear adidas shoes, lol.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^:lol: Yeah, thats a Sienna parked next to a Corolla, and a Gen 5.5 Camry in front of me. The neighbor next to the guy with the Sienna has a Gen 4 Camry, and the guy with the Sienna used to have a Gen 4.5. Toyotas and Lexus' all down the street. A few Audi's, Bimmers, and Benz's here and there, but mainly Toyotas :lol:

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
95WhiteCamry said:
looks awesome and sounds menacingly cool!

o/t , you wear adidas shoes, lol.
Yeah, man.. thats amazing sound IMHO, especially for a 4cyl. :lol:

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^Haha, nah, it was almost all at low end RPMs. After about 3500rpm, the intake gets real' loud so from inside the car, it becomes louder than the exhaust and you just hear intake. lol

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its a 4 cyl!! I couldn't believe that it could sound like that either... lol

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^:lol: No, its still booming deep at all rpms. At higher RPMs though, the SRI gets louder than the exhaust, so I don't mind making a clip, but I just think that a lot of the sound is going to come from the SRI :lol: . Its not a very loud exhaust, which is perfect, 'cause I just wanted a nice, deep, aggressive tone, and something thats not too obnoxious lol. The reason it doesn't get raspy is because the TRD muffler has a built-in resonator inside. So it mellows out the tone nicely. I'll take a high-rev clip when I get a chance. :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.