Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
07 Camry SE V6
07 Camry
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any TRD filter out there for 07 V6? this is for oil and air.

I know KN got the one for air but I wanted to keep it TRD.

Thanks

·
I do all my own stunts
561 Posts
Nothing's listed under 2007, but as far as I have heard, and somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, the filters are the same for the 2006, so use the link and setup the search for an 06 Camry and you'll see the air and two oil filters listed, one from Japan, but both TRD.

http://www.trdsource.com/toyota.asp

·
07 Camry SE V6
07 Camry
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07XLE said:
Nothing's listed under 2007, but as far as I have heard, and somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, the filters are the same for the 2006, so use the link and setup the search for an 06 Camry and you'll see the air and two oil filters listed, one from Japan, but both TRD.

http://www.trdsource.com/toyota.asp
nnot for v6
it is the same as Avalon

·
Registered
07 camry se V6
79 Posts
Trd does make a air filter for it. You will have to call them or email them for the part number as I do not remember it. It lists for around $55. They also make a oil filter too.

·
Registered
Camry SE
167 Posts
Isnt the oil filter for the v6 model a reusable one? I know u have to take it apart or something and clean it. Would that be the same for aftermarket filters like TRD or KN?

·
07 Camry SE V6
07 Camry
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
greycam07 said:
Isnt the oil filter for the v6 model a reusable one? I know u have to take it apart or something and clean it. Would that be the same for aftermarket filters like TRD or KN?
Not re-usable. You replace the element.

·
Registered
Tacoma DC Longbed
27 Posts
If you know your part # for the filter you have on it now...
TRD has a replacement for it. Larger and more expen$ive !
The one I use on my Tac06 is $16.00. What's your filter # ??

OWAF

Andy

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
greycam07 said:
im think you mean AIR filter. i dont think there are reuseable oil filters. i could be wrong though

EDIT - NVM found out there is such things as reuseable oil filters

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
moving forward
CAMRY SE
160 Posts
patgood01 said:
Trd does make a air filter for it. You will have to call them or email them for the part number as I do not remember it. It lists for around $55. They also make a oil filter too.
$55, that's too pricey. The K&N filter is like $34.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts