Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is the TRD japan front bumper for the gen4 camry. minor modification needed to fit on get4.5

It will be made in polyurethane. 125$ shipping to lower 48 states. 200$ to other states of america and canada. the bumper itself will be 600.

be one of the fifty to get it.

as soon as we get 50 who are willing to prepay, the 50 will be produced. number of times you put your name down will equal the quantity of bumpers you will order and prepay for

1. AyzhenInvasion

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
whewie... $725.. at least it's polyurethane.. is this in conjunction with TRDKamuri?
when is payment due? I'd like to know before I throw my name down

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
good luck

·
VeeZed
1988 Toyota Camry V6
2,298 Posts
50 people!!! far out man.... IMO thats going to be difficult. 50 x $735 = $36,750!!!!! Thats alot of money :p

·
Registered
536 Posts
this sounds too good to be true; is this GB legit? and where did you get this info from?

btw, getting 50 ppl is going to take a few months to accumulate. we barely got 20 from the last GB that died out in December '05. the coordinator said that the bumper was discontinued.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
everything is legit. however we must have 50 people AND the payments. that is the problem. as soon as we get 50 people, we'll get the payments then 50 replicas in polyurethane (woot woot ) will come through and will be shipped out to your address
yeah.. it is a lot of money..

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
10-20 is more realistic... Yea there is 50 Gen 4 Owners here, but not that many willing to spend that amount on a front bumper... maybe at the most 15 of us... sure we all want it.. but not everyone is willing to pay that price unfortunately

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
Most likely... Who is going to be replicating the bumper?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guys, if y'all keep saying its impossible, its never going to work. If y'all could help me out and start this list, i will see how far it goes. i will try to find more people elsewhere. unfortunately i cannot do any negotiating, i've already tried and it came down to 50. sorry guys, but i will try my best to find people elsewhere. if y'all could help me out and start the list.

thanks =D
(i'm really sorry i can't lower the 50 requirement any more)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
How would you go about modifying a POLYURETHANE bumper??!! You can just cut it and stick bondo on it. It's not like fiberglass.

Anyways, ain't gonna happen man. Camry owners are cheapskates.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
^ my bad, calm down i wasn't thinkin

y'all have no faith, if y'all don't want to do this, i'll cancel
or i could do FG and y'all don't have to prepay. FG will be 500 + shipping if y'all want

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
^ See if you can get fibgerglass to keep the costs down. That's the only way i can think about getting enough people to jump on this. Too many people here are already happy with their TRD, Black Widow, and Extreme kits. So, I think the only way that they'll change if they can get it for lot less and not so much of a commitment.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts